Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. San Francisco (11/22/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
    I thought after the Richmond game Rojas was finding his grove. Guess I was wrong
    Seems like they are each rotating having a "break through" game only to fall apart after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      Another humiliating season
      I wish I could say....."It will be OK. It's only November".

But since it definitely feels like Deja Vu from last year.....I tend to agree with you.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Walton 5-7 from the field. Everyone else 7-34 ...

We are also shooting worse from 2 than from 3. 27% from 2 .. 33 from 3

Comment

• Last gripe lol. I guess QB is gonna be transferring after a 2nd straight year of losing minutes to a walk-on. Is IB really already convinced who his minutes are going to? Cuz nobody else is seeing these guys have earned it. Time of the season to develop a rotation coach, not lock in a less than stellar group.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

AND, our shooting guards who are playing that position because they are SUPPOSE to be able to shoot threes ! Pierre and XB combined 3-25?
            True, but a Pohto isn’t a good rebounder, he is below average as a defender, he isn’t a good ball handler,so the best skill he has is as a 3 point shooter ( but he isn’t making them).

Comment

• I can't stand that announcer laughing all the time

Comment

• Wow we need some inside help

Comment

Wow we need some help
                  FIFY.

Comment

Wow we need some inside help
                    I don't think that alone would be enough.

But I do agree with you
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I'm ready for Ricks and Abbide to get a chance.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• We are inept offensively. Not sure there’s much we can do about it. Can’t make 3s and can’t make contested shots under the basket. No clue how we’r gonna win games that way.

Comment

• Going to be hard to make a run with no inside help

Comment

• Rojas adding to his repertoire with the 90 mph pass to a teammate 2 feet away.

Comment

• CLANNNNG
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• We couldn't finish a Happy Meal.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X