Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Exhibition Thread: vs. Newman University (11/02/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You’re thinking of The Drive. I was talking about Sports Daily.
    I’m not sure any of them could discuss last nights game anyway. Our radio guys and Taylor E. were about the only media I saw there. It looked like Brent Kemnitz was occupying media row alone behind them. We had better media representation during the dreadful 90’s. The local media are probably still afraid of the Rona. Sorry, I’ll try to put my positive hat back on.
    Last edited by WstateU; November 3, 2022, 08:12 PM.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sports Daily seems to be more and more about what games they are betting on, didn't hear any Shock talk but was in and out. Robert and Jeffrey in the afternoon seem intent to become "The View" of radio shows. While am at it how about Sport Sunday? The driest sport talk show of all time, not sure if they are reading a script but is this really the best they have?

Comment

I don't listen to sports daily now that Bruce has left. He kept that show afloat IMO. I listen to Shane and Pat on ESPN Wichita, but I missed their shows on Thursday.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

Was looking at the schedule .. and noticed a new "game book" next to the newman game. I don't remember seeing these in previous years. But it has some very detailed stats and charts. Thought it was pretty neat. Hopefully they put these out for all games.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Was looking at the schedule .. and noticed a new "game book" next to the newman game. I don't remember seeing these in previous years. But it has some very detailed stats and charts. Thought it was pretty neat. Hopefully they put these out for all games.

https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-b...hedule/2022-23
                That is great! Lot's of in depth information.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                  Getting to sit A LOT closer today than normal. Great to be back in CKA.
                  We as well.. I thank those that allowed this to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

We as well.. I thank those that allowed this to happen.
                    That would be Boatright I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X