Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Exhibition Thread: vs. Newman University (11/02/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting to sit A LOT closer today than normal. Great to be back in CKA.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      Getting to sit A LOT closer today than normal. Great to be back in CKA.
      Same,. One positive from all the turmoil, got one of my ideal seats way faster than I thought I would when I first got season tickets lol

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
        Maybe I am wrong, but I don’t recall our exhibition games ever being televised or streamed.
        ESPN basically acts as if these games don't exist. They aren't even on their scoreboard

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

ESPN basically acts as if these games don't exist. They aren't even on their scoreboard
          I remember a game from a few years ago being streamed on one of the local TV websites I do believe.

Comment

Live Stats Link

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It is a EXHIBITION game, so it really does not exist

Comment

Outclassed on both ends right now
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Shox look terrible so far. Getting beat off the dribble and on back cuts. No offensive game plan to speak of. No offensive rebounding.

Comment

Pohto getting abused by some white dude 4 inches shorter than him

Comment

2nd 5 comes in and looks WAAAAY better than the starting 5

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                        2nd 5 comes in and looks WAAAAY better than the starting 5
                        Much better

Comment

17-0 run in under 3 minutes with the 2nd team.

Comment

Starters come back in and absolutely suck again.

Comment

Newman has done ALL there scoring against the “starters”. 2nd five is way more active on d. So far the added muscle Pohto put on doesn’t seem to be helping. He’s getting abused.

Comment

Porter looks good. Rojas looks good.... A lot of others look really bad. Scott looked good with the second group, then never went back in.

Had Ballard and Pohto on the floor at the same time against a bunch of 6'6 and under for Newman and didn't get a paint touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X