• Show
Clear All

• Tulane looks more like Tulsa tonight.

Comment

• KU getting boatraced in KC.

What a day.
      The Assman

Comment

• Dick Vitale was fun to listen to in the early stages of the Big East many years ago, but anymore he is a plain ear-sore; "I can't remember the last time I've seen the Chickens play so bad!" Huh?

I really wasn't too keen to watch the game but since it was the Chickens getting humiliated I thought "ahh, what the heck..."
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 11, 2023, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• I raise my glass to Dave Pasch. Dude has to deal with Walton on a consistent basis and I’m not sure how anyone could handle that.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• If you listen to Walton 20 years ago, he’s pretty good as an analyst. Now, well, the substances have taken their toll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              If you listen to Walton 20 years ago, he’s pretty good as an analyst. Now, well, the substances have taken their toll.
              I think it’s more of shtick now than anything and he’s just doubling down for all the notoriety and attention he gets from it.

Substances may play a small factor though.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Memphis up 38-20 (!!!) on Houston in the first half. Wow.

Comment

• They’re such a different team with a healthy Davis at the point, scoring and limiting t/o’s.

Comment

• The combo of Williams and Davis may be one of the deadlier combos in Division 1.

With the right matchups I could see them going farther than Houston.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Sasser out for Houston. Not the same without him.
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                        Sasser out for Houston. Not the same without him.
                        True, but still.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Houston gets the route through KC instead of KU lol

Comment

• Woof....tough road for Memphis.

Comment

• Interesting. Both Cinncy and UCF get an NIT invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                Interesting. Both Cinncy and UCF get an NIT invite.
                                So does Alcorn State.

Comment

Working...
                                X