No announcement yet.

Game Day Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screaming Idiots was a derogatory remark originally. Adams was just doing a CYA after he made that blunder.
    That guy drives me nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The world needs ditch diggers too Danny...
      You'll get nothing and like it!
      78-65

Comment

• Sometimes I think our fan base can be pretty embarrassing. Taking pride in being called a "screaming idiot" is the top of the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
          Sometimes I think our fan base can be pretty embarrassing. Taking pride in being called a "screaming idiot" is the top of the list.
          The reality that these are 30-40-something "students" in the front row makes it worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

The reality that these are 30-40-something "students" in the front row makes it worse.
            That was specifically called out as something to change in the Gameday Experience feedback sessions .. sounds like ADKS made a great effort to make sure students are there and are the ones included in the student section.

Comment

The front row has been the same since Turg.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                Sometimes I think our fan base can be pretty embarrassing. Taking pride in being called a "screaming idiot" is the top of the list.
                Even worse is the shocker hand signal. Many don't realize that it was derived from "2 in the pink and 1 in the stink". One of the many hand gestures of early 90s youth. And they called it the shocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Even worse is the shocker hand signal. Many don't realize that it was derived from "2 in the pink and 1 in the stink". One of the many hand gestures of early 90s youth. And they called it the shocker.
                  Uhmm who doesn't realize that?

Comment

Uhmm who doesn't realize that?
                    Probably about 75 % of those 60 and older. If they did, I would think you would hear complaints. Instead you see 85 yo great grandma's flashing the shocker. It's a little funny but .......if they only knew.

Comment

• The customer service attitude of all people working was superb. A marked difference. From the security working the metal detectors to the ushers to concessions. Kudos to the AD and the entire staff for upgrading the service level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Probably about 75 % of those 60 and older. If they did, I would think you would hear complaints. Instead you see 85 yo great grandma's flashing the shocker. It's a little funny but .......if they only knew.
                        Maybe she does.

Comment

• Old ladies definitely do butt stuff.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            Old ladies definitely do butt stuff.
                            You should add that to your signature on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

You should add that to your signature on here.
                              I already walk a fine line.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                Old ladies definitely do butt stuff.
                                One in the cooter and two in the tooter…
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X