X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

This is the truth.
    Not quite.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

There seems to be an easy and logical answer to your question. I don't think you'd like that answer. Fred is a man of extraordinary integrity. Perhaps he lives by the old guideline that if you can't say something good, sometimes it's best not to say anything. Sometimes silence is very loud.
      Sure Aargh.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There seems to be an easy and logical answer to your question. I don't think you'd like that answer. Fred is a man of extraordinary integrity. Perhaps he lives by the old guideline that if you can't say something good, sometimes it's best not to say anything. Sometimes silence is very loud.
        Please explain the agent "thing" in terms of integrity. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Sure Aargh.
          You have some value in this Forum. That value seems to be limited to chasing off hostile posters from other schools.

I may have known Aarg in RL from the time we apparently both spent at Fairmount Towers with all the football and basketball players. Apparently we had some shared observations. Imagine that! 2 out of 400 male residents of Fairmount Towers still supporting the Shox and have the same memories from the athletes they met and knew.

Keep kidding yourself. I find it amusing. I believe I will be further amused by your response to this post.

Comment

Loyalty, talent and generosity aren't the same thing as integrity. Fred accepted benefits against the rules. I love the greatest player in WSU history, but that darned benefits thing pretty much takes your premise and flushes it down the toilet. And as we all know, where the premise goes, so does the argument that is standing on it.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You have some value in this Forum. That value seems to be limited to chasing off hostile posters from other schools.

I may have known Aarg in RL from the time we apparently both spent at Fairmount Towers with all the football and basketball players. Apparently we had some shared observations. Imagine that! 2 out of 400 male residents of Fairmount Towers still supporting the Shox and have the same memories from the athletes they met and knew.

Keep kidding yourself. I find it amusing. I believe I will be further amused by your response to this post.
              A solid 3 paragraphs worth it, Aargh. That’s 2 more than the original post!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Loyalty, talent and generosity aren't the same thing as integrity. Fred accepted benefits against the rules. I love the greatest player in WSU history, but that darned benefits thing pretty much takes your premise and flushes it down the toilet. And as we all know, where the premise goes, so does the argument that is standing on it.
                How about not throwing your former coach under the bus when you could and probably would like to. Is that a little integrity? Perhaps more integrity than not signing and taking a little money from an agent, like most other players of his status, would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Topshock View Post

How about not throwing your former coach under the bus when you could and probably would like to. Is that a little integrity? Perhaps more integrity than not signing and taking a little money from an agent, like most other players of his status, would have been.
                  That's called restraint.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Lot's of speculation on here regarding past players that isn't proven.

What is the story on Shaq, other players, and the Coach? No one knows for sure but lot's of speculation based on second hand information. Lot's of speculation based on players not backing up someone. Lot's of speculation on Fred receiving money, but no one knows for sure if it was before the season ended. What does Ron know? What does Ron say?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Lot's of speculation on Fred receiving money, but no one knows for sure if it was before the season ended.
                      It not speculation, it was evidence in a court of law. And it was for money so relatives to travel for NCAA tournament.

Comment

The fact that Fred VanVleet doesn't support Marshall publicly tells me what I need to know about Cowch Marshall. I support Shaq Morris. Go shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                          The fact that Fred VanVleet doesn't support Marshall publicly tells me what I need to know about Cowch Marshall. I support Shaq Morris. Go shocks.
                          Fred took money under the table and made it a real possibility that a lot of our wins could’ve been voided, there could have possibly been some strain in their relationship due to that situation, we don’t know the whole situation.
                          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                            Do you think Fred should be throwing stones?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I am not sure that Fred is the best barometer among ex-players. He has a lot of success going on in his life. What would be the motivation or upside for him to take strong public stand one-way or the other? I don't blame him for not wanting to get in the middle of it.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 22, 2022, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                I am not sure the Fred is the best barometer among ex-players. He has a lot of success going on in his life. What would be the motivation or upside for him to take strong public stand one-way or the other? I don't blame him for not wanting to get in the middle of it.
                                Great answer 72’

Comment

Working...
                                X