The Next AD - A Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Right, wrong or indifferent, the days of work beginning at 10am or as it often became, 5pm are gonzo. If you’re a staffer who’s gotten used to a slow buildup to 2-430 being your productive time at ICAA, you’re days are likely to be very uncomfortable soon.
    Sounds like the normal day of a professor.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      https://twitter.com/goshockersad/sta...tey5j-d63uU5Ng

This has to mean that ADKS is meeting with Mr. Koch this morning. 5:13am on the day after a holiday (especially a LOUD holiday)? That’s impressive.
      I call that making a splash!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• So when is his first day here ? Middle of the month from what I remember right?

Comment

• He’s already here. Been meeting with staff for a week. Hitting the ground in a full sprint.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            https://twitter.com/goshockersad/sta...tey5j-d63uU5Ng

This has to mean that ADKS is meeting with Mr. Koch this morning. 5:13am on the day after a holiday (especially a LOUD holiday)? That’s impressive.
            He does understand the power of social media. If you follow him he is seems to be putting himself out in public and finding out what drive this city. He has already attended a wind surge game sporting shocker colors.

Comment

• I am liking this man's pace.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I am liking this man's pace.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

He doesn't punch a time clock (is a Teerex similar to Timex?)

Comment

• Comment

• Did I miss the significance of 15:1?
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Did I miss the significance of 15:1?
                        I believe he's showing that he is engaged with the athletes on a morning run. But he should have gotten at least a couple athletes in the photo. Me, I would have taken these photos from inside an air conditioned car.

Comment

"You will hear us talk about '15-1' opportunities. From our perspective we have 15 sports programs, but we are one team together. And goals, competitively to place in the Director's Cup. To continue our 34-semester streak of a 3.0 GPA or better. Those are collective goals. You will hear us talk about those '15-1' goals often."

-- Kevin Saal

https://goshockers.com/news/2022/6/1...onference.aspx
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

The optimal Girl:Guy ratio for parties
                            The Assman

Comment

• Tonight’s Sports Sunday was 99% dedicated to Shockers sports. Kevin Saal was the guest. I don’t know how Muma pulled off hiring Saal; he’s very impressive and hit the ground running (literally). Jacob Albracht said they’d have him back in a couple of months. Where’s my ‘shocked monkey’ gif?
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Do they not post Sports Sunday online anywhere to be seen? I was on my phone a bit ago and couldn't find anything. Unless I was on the wrong news site.... It is KWCH isn't it?
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X