NIL Collective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• What the Cavinder twins’ infraction means for the future of college sports and NIL (msn.com)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• So, we're supposed to believe that Ruiz met with the Cavinders - during a recruiting visit - and NIL wasn't discussed? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

• Color me super shocked. The NCAA is dumber than I thought if they don't realize this is happening everywhere and all the time.

Comment

• Nil was always a slippery slope. Power 5 programs in their main sports will be overlooked while everyone else will be made as an example.

Comment

• Couple of things. Ruiz meeting with them isn't an issue. It's that the Miami coach set up the meeting that Miami got dinged for.

And it's extremely funny that this is basically NOTHING about athletics. These girls are ok players. One made ACC 2nd team. Yet 6 figure deals.

Then they go and whine to the NCAA about being scared of women....LMFAO.

It's your sweet asses babe. Nothing else. Keep trying to convince yourself that it's athletics. Like so much in society right now, any lie is ok.

Comment

• KU's dirty-ass coach didn't even get suspended for as many games (4) as they gave him Level ONE violations (5).

The NCAA is just another corrupt organization.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It's the 'New Normal' guys. Adapt or perish.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Couple of things. Ruiz meeting with them isn't an issue. It's that the Miami coach set up the meeting that Miami got dinged for.

And it's extremely funny that this is basically NOTHING about athletics. These girls are ok players. One made ACC 2nd team. Yet 6 figure deals.

Then they go and whine to the NCAA about being scared of women....LMFAO.

It's your sweet asses babe. Nothing else. Keep trying to convince yourself that it's athletics. Like so much in society right now, any lie is ok.
                    They have a future and it’s not in sports. For now they are just teasing their fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

They have a future and it’s not in sports. For now they are just teasing their OnlyFans.
                      FYP ;)
                      The Assman

Comment

• I feel bad for cute girls that get brainwashed to think their best career options entail showing their boobs. Social media has really damaged the psyche of a lot of young girls around the world. Meanwhile, their parents stand proud of these girls for making all this money and have no idea where this is headed.

Comment

I feel bad for cute girls that get brainwashed to think their best career options entail showing their boobs. Social media has really damaged the psyche of a lot of young girls around the world. Meanwhile, their parents stand proud of these girls for making all this money and have no idea where this is headed.
                          Even Shockernet.net is not immune to the ongoing cultural revolution taking place in this Nation right now. Remember when a poster wasn't profiled because they rightfully criticized eddie fogler and/or mocked the b12?

Just imagine, if it's possible in the realm of conception (and it might not be), the next generation...

VALLEY.jpg

Comment

I feel bad for cute girls that get brainwashed to think their best career options entail showing their boobs. Social media has really damaged the psyche of a lot of young girls around the world. Meanwhile, their parents stand proud of these girls for making all this money and have no idea where this is headed.
                            At the same time .. some of them will make more in one year doing that than most of us will make in our career. Someone offers me 7 figures Ill show them whatever they want

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

At the same time .. some of them will make more in one year doing that than most of us will make in our career. Someone offers me 7 figures Ill show them whatever they want
                              It's quite motivating to the stupid and uninformed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

that's the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X