Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're the coach, who do you bring back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want Durley gone. Snap is right, you can teach defense. He has a lot of upside, and he has shown signs this year. He still has three year's left after his season, and I don't want us to give up on him.

Comment

I don't want Durley gone either. As time goes on, however, it becomes more and more apparent that his lack of effort or motor, is going to earn him a trip out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
        Originally posted by Snapshot9
        You can teach any player Defense over time, but you can not teach a player to be dangerous Offensively as much, because during game time, the individual player uses his own creativity to make it happen.
        Yeah but can you teach effort?
        Ahhh, a question that gets right to the point!

If I'm JT Durley and I've seen what I'm capable of on the offensive end as a freshman in a tough conference, I would work my butt off on all phases of the game.

But I'm not JT Durley.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          Originally posted by Snapshot9
          You can teach any player Defense over time, but you can not teach a player to be dangerous Offensively as much, because during game time, the individual player uses his own creativity to make it happen.
          Yeah but can you teach effort?
          Ahhh, a question that gets right to the point!

If I'm JT Durley and I've seen what I'm capable of on the offensive end as a freshman in a tough conference, I would work my butt off on all phases of the game.

But I'm not JT Durley.
          and i think thats what so frustrating about him
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I like JT and how he plays, I just wish he could be a step faster on defense, he gave up band for us, FOR US!

Comment

If this has been posted above, I apologize.

On the Coach Marshall Show with Mike Kennedy last night, a caller called in and wanted a rundown on the recruits. Specifically, he wanted to know about their high school performances this year.

Coach Marshall gave a thumbnail on each and concluded by saying, "There might be one or two more."

Yikes!

As my grandpa might say, "Let's go clean out the barn."

Comment

Maybe it's good for both sides. For Coach, a possible upgrade in talent and for the guys on the way out: a fresh start somewhere else.

On that note, we need that other AJ to come down here. So much media coverage could come out of this (local and national)

Comment

Each time CGM makes the comment that there could be a couple more recruits along the way, it looks more and more like several players will not be returning…that and/or he’s trying to motivate certain players.

Comment

I don't think Coach would bluff on having two more recruits coming in

Comment

Each time CGM makes the comment that there could be a couple more recruits along the way, it looks more and more like several players will not be returning…that and/or he’s trying to motivate certain players.
                      As much as its still to early to start pointing fingers at those that may or not be back * im a believer in whatever happens happens* but coach a few weeks back made the statement that the staff is still in a evaluation period to see who can help them this year and in the future

Im not one to really read into things but i got that feeling that some people wont be back.

But again whatever happens......................................... happens

Comment

If EO can ever make his way out of Africa and the other players qualify then at least one current player is gone. I would be very surprised if it's not Butler. He's a player without a position and I think he has made one in game appearance this year.

Comment

And now we know one answer.

Comment

Working...
                          X