Clear All

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    Question: where has Shaq been playing?
    At the all you can eat buffet...

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
      Question: where has Shaq been playing?
      Rent-free in some of your heads
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Rent-free in some of your heads
        It’s actually been nice that everyone forgot about him. Then this happened and it’s fall 2020 all over again, and we are learning the facts all over again.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Haynes-Jones was added to the roster.

Comment

At this point I don't see they have improved the roster. Need more quality guards.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Haynes-Jones was added to the roster.
              Was he on the team last year? I can't remember for sure ... but i'm thinking he was and was basically a non factor

Comment

He was on the team last year. Actually he wasn't bad. Not great, but not bad. He definitely has speed, just needs a little of Connor's bbiq.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

James Woodard, Tulsa alum fills the final spot.

Dude is a baller. Great pickup. Might push the team over the edge.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

I had bought tickets for this and they included the ones flor july 28th which the bracket released by TBT does not have here. Does anyone know the story on these extra days tickets?

Edit: I see now. The ticket just has the wrong date on it. It's really on the 27th for the Wichita winner vs the Omaha winner at Koch.
                    Last edited by Windiwu; June 22, 2022, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That is certainly a favorable field. Lots of local fan bases.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

That D3 team is usually pretty salty. And Eberlein Drive seem to always be contenders.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                That D3 team is usually pretty salty. And Eberlein Drive seem to always be contenders.
                                Eberlein drive has always been one of the best. I'm surprised we are the 1 seed but I'm guessing they want to give the Aftershocks the best possible path. Longer they are in the better it is for ticket sales.

Comment

Working...
                                X