Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

You are so correct. I am not sure why you would want to continue to associate yourself with a group like this.
    We will never be so lucky.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
      Looks like my recent post brought out the white racist orange cult group. LOL
      You should self-impose a permanent ban if you're that serious.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Nice story on why Poor Bear is returning to play for the Shox. He had already moved back to Wichita and was working for a landscaping company, when he decided he'd like to play again and finish up his degree at Wichita State.

Comment

All else fails, play the race and anti-trump card. Straight outta the playbook. Great job!

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• I really like the ignore feature.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                I really like the ignore feature.
                I've tried not to use it, but I have given in and added a few to it in the last couple of months. I have no problems disagreeing with people, but when all of your posts just come off as bitter and you seem angry at everything in life it's just not worth my time. It's not like they really add much to the community anyway, at least in my opinion. Others can feel free to engage and that's fine. I've just decided not to play their game any longer and won't waste my team reading through their garbage.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

All else fails, play the race and anti-trump card. Straight outta the playbook. Great job!
                  Give him a break, he is pregnant and because of RW ruling is going through emotional distress because he's not sure how to pass the baby through his small little penis.

Comment

Sad comment - mentioning any color makes YOU the racist but I doubt you understand that

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Give him a break, he is pregnant and because of RW ruling is going through emotional distress because he's not sure how to pass the baby through his small little penis.
                      Back away from the crack pipe Hunter...

Comment

Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Free agency every year is now here to stay.

Comment

• I think my interest in college sports is going to suffer greatly.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• From here on out I call it the NCAA Transfer Popcorn Model.

You know what's going to happen? The very schools/conferences that threatened the NCAA into establishing the Popcorn Model will now use the resulting fiasco as a key reason to leave the NCAA and form their own football league.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                                I think my interest in college sports is going to suffer greatly.
                                I'm way out in front of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X