Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Tell ‘em MJ… they come by it naturally.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Although a good tweet by MJ...about 20 years too late. Thanks though...
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I assume MJ is talking about the NBA. The NCAA says "hold our beer, MJ"

Comment

• MJ can shut eff up. Curt Flood fought for free agency many years ago. And paid the price so spoiled little she dogs like MJ can run his mouth today. Curt Flood is real hero. MJ is a pu$$y.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
              MJ can shut eff up. Curt Flood fought for free agency many years ago. And paid the price so spoiled little she dogs like MJ can run his mouth today. Curt Flood is real hero. MJ is a pu$$y.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

LMAO. That's the best you can do little girl. I am not Chris Rock and your not Will Smith. I would hate to see what happen to you if you tried that with me. And MJ is still a pu$$y. He is in no position to say what current NBA players should do. They have a legal right to look for other employment. . Curt Flood sacrifice open up free agency for all professional sports.. Jordan stayed in Chicage because he benefited from the concept of free agency. Chicago paid him to stay. You are so weak.. l. Go Shocks

Comment

• I wish we had dislike buttons

Comment

LMAO. That's the best you can do little girl. I am not Chris Rock and your not Will Smith. I would hate to see what happen to you if you tried that with me. And MJ is still a pu$$y. He is in no position to say what current NBA players should do. They have a legal right to look for other employment. . Curt Flood sacrifice open up free agency for all professional sports.. Jordan stayed in Chicage because he benefited from the concept of free agency. Chicago paid him to stay. You are so weak.. l. Go Shocks

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

perfect.jpeg

Comment

LMAO. That's the best you can do little girl. I am not Chris Rock and your not Will Smith. I would hate to see what happen to you if you tried that with me.
                        Wow, you are a scary tough guy, huh?
                        Do you push the earth down rather than doing push ups, just like chuck Norris does?

Comment

What an imbecile
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

What an imbecile
                            Yep. He's an internet tough guy.

Comment

• Looks like my recent post brought out the white racist orange cult group. LOL

Comment

Looks like my recent post brought out the white racist orange cult group. LOL
                                You are so correct. I am not sure why you would want to continue to associate yourself with a group like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X