Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Just think, If DB wouldn't have been asleep at the switch, maybe CP, RCIV, and DD would have never been in the portal to begin with and we'd already have more people involved in the NIL collective.
    The Assman

Comment

• I don’t think we will see Ricky back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        I don’t think we will see Ricky back.
        With Taylor saying WSU is back in the picture for Dex, I think it makes it more likely.

I think they both genuinely like it here and know they are fan favorites. Now with a little extra cash and a car to go with it.

Think the team would actually pretty salty next season, if they both come back.
        The Assman

Comment

• Is this because Dex isn’t getting serious interest from other schools?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            I don’t think we will see Ricky back.
            I don't know. We may not, but Rudi Williams rescheduling his visit again may point that it is at least a possibility.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Is this because Dex isn’t getting serious interest from other schools?
              I thought he had some pretty good suitors?
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

He has but are things not going as well with them?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Is this because Dex isn’t getting serious interest from other schools?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I'm guessing the lack of NIL's might be a factor. "We'd love to have you Dex, but our football team has all the NIL money."
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm guessing the lack of NIL's might be a factor. "We'd love to have you Dex, but our football team has all the NIL money."
                      Bingo. I think some of them are finding out that the stacks of NIL cash for their services might not be there and their best chance for NIL and success is at WSU where they are more known and more popular. Just a hunch though.

Comment

• So if all of these end up coming back...are we getting any "winners" to supplement? One thing to average 10 pts...but are you a winner?

Comment

• I thought I read that Clemson was going hardcore after Dex?

Comment

• I'll probably take some heat for this, but I prefer we move on from RC4. While he has a lot of talent, I just don't think he's a team first kind of guy. I like the moves they've made so far and getting Porter back was huge. I'd just kind of like to see something different on the court next season. Not sure you get that with RC4. I always felt he played too out of control. Fwiw, if GM were still coach, my opinion would be different.

Comment

• I really, really like the changes so far this off-season. Would love to get RC4 back if he understands he can't play the way he has. Our team had a major discipline issue last year and played however they wanted so I'm glad that we lost a lot of guys from a culture like that. I think the transfers we brought in (for the most part) are going to be instant impact guys, I think that Butch Pierre is a helluva recruiter and brings energy and positivity we were lacking hard core. Now the last piece is a strength coach, and if the guy I hear is going to be on campus today is the hire, then holy cow we are head and shoulders in a better spot culture wise than last season. Say what we want about IB he potentially might upgrade the program from the spot it was in last year

Comment

• I agree with the fwiw statement. Not a lot of players can thrive in the style of basketball that IB teaches. It is boring and hard to watch. Give me a GM style of play, please. However, RCIV did show that he can speed up IB ball. I would love to have him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X