Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Dr. Bret Wise was one
    Oh, make that 3.

Plus several others.

Comment

• Looks like Dex has shut down his twitter account. Insta still up for now.

Comment

• Craig Porter Jr.'s name finally shows up on Verbalcommits portal. Weird. Names usually hit there right away.

Comment

• I think RCIV is as good as gone, but is there any chance CPJ returns? He did pull the old switcheroo once already.

Comment

• One of the countless things I hate about the transfer portal is that it totally busts the balloon on any excitement for signing a good high school player. Gotta retain or find kids who have already proven they can play at a high D1 level. Anyway, why develop a promising high schooler for somebody to snatch up? This stuff is so depressing.

Comment

• That’s why they need to do away with the immediate eligibility rule. The NCAA has no control over NIL but they do have control over transfers. Make it a 2 year commitment, get rid of 5 to play 4 (unless there’s an injury). WSU could easily be a 2nd tier school (right below the egregious spenders, would lose some transfers up and down, but would be able to snag some larger fish too.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                That’s why they need to do away with the immediate eligibility rule. The NCAA has no control over NIL but they do have control over transfers. Make it a 2 year commitment, get rid of 5 to play 4 (unless there’s an injury). WSU could easily be a 2nd tier school (right below the egregious spenders, would lose some transfers up and down, but would be able to snag some larger fish too.
                yep, they all wanna be pros, cut them loose from the NCAA shackles and stop letting them hang around for 6 years

Comment

• Wonder how long it will be before a player gets taken to court for breaching a NIL contract .. its going to happen ..

Comment

• Cross posting from NIL thread. Porter is back.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                      Cross posting from NIL thread. Porter is back.

Let's goooooooooo.. Ricky next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Let's goooooooooo.. Ricky next?
                        Ricky may be holding out for the Citation.

Comment

• Updated the OP for Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                            I think RCIV is as good as gone, but is there any chance CPJ returns? He did pull the old switcheroo once already.
                            Fool me once... This is the first time I have actually enjoyed NIL! Until now I thought only bad things could come from it.

Comment

• Comment

• b38244b4b3bbeab2058492d23c9081ec.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X