NCAA Watch Party - w/Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fine with this.

VCU is a tough 12, but Indiana is an EXTREMELY soft 4. They've been mediocre at best since January.

The biggest bummer is that it's in Portland.

Comment

Being in UKs bracket sucks, but geez! Were we supposed to be handed a pass to the final four? Good opportunity to EARN respect.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
        I wish we would have got a bcs team in the first round just saying
        Me to. They are more likely to look past WSU than playing a VCU who won't.

Comment

Wichita State been trending on twitter for the past 15 mins or so.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

This game in Portland has a late start time Thursday right? Like 6:00 pm maybe??
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I would rather play VCU than Long Beach. So far KC's theory is right. Post Mids against other mids. BS
              As much as I would like to pound BCS teams, there is a silver lining.

I say this every year. Putting 2 mids together GUARANTEES that a mid will move on.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

6 of the 10 members of the selection committee are from non-BCS conferences...
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  Being in UKs bracket sucks, but geez! Were we supposed to be handed a pass to the final four? Good opportunity to EARN respect.
                  Or lose it just as quickly.

Comment

Here's the deal. What a bracket!!!!! WOW. Oh well, Garrett just said he likes playing VCU and has a good feeling about it. Rags also get's another chance at a team that would never had beat KU if it were not for a whistle in our game with .08-.09 secs left on the clock. Then, Indiana wants me baby (as the song goes). Wow, we might get UConn again,(if so, I hope the throws are not 44-13 again) Baylor who just beat KU, Duke, Kentucky,!!!! BRING IT BABY!!!. Let's be the last Valley and Kansas team standing and make some loud noise. One at a time!!!!!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I actually thought this was the worst case scenario. Play an under-seeded mid-major in the first round and be stuck in Kentucky's region...
                      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                        I'm fine with this.

VCU is a tough 12, but Indiana is an EXTREMELY soft 4. They've been mediocre at best since January.

The biggest bummer is that it's in Portland.
                        They did beat Michigan State.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Good point wufan. Go to the Final Four with respect and AWE
                          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                            As much as I would like to pound BCS teams, there is a silver lining.

I say this every year. Putting 2 mids together GUARANTEES that a mid will move on.
                            Yep, good point. It might as well be us.

Comment

Texas and K-State both making the tournament.....

Comment

Texas got in???
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X