Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
    We should have been a 4 seed over Mich, or Wisconsin and louisville
    Yea, if we would have won our post-season tourny!!!

Comment

And played Michigan, Wisconsin, Louisville, or Indiana in the second round? Doesn't make much difference.
      Livin the dream

Comment

KU going down to Detroit. McCallum and company are WAY WAY underseeded.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          Makes you wonder what CU would have been had they not won the tourney?

Comment

Alabama has all their players back except for Tony Mitchell I believe (who I think was their leading scorer at the time).

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
              From @jeffborzello on Twitter

Sounds some folks think Kentucky may have gotten screwed a bit....
              I doubt that he's in any way worried but I was thinking that Calipari probably wasn't super thrilled about being the #1 overall and probably either getting a team they lost to or us in the sweet 16...

Comment

Now it doesn't' matter what the rpi or sos number is, our espn/usa/coaches poll ranking doesn't matter. Doesn't make any difference that KU or K State won't play us. Doesn't make any difference that we can't win a tournament in St Louis. Who cares what the folks on the board think or write? Jay, Billy, Dick, your opinion no longer matters. Lutz can park his head in the narrow alley. The MVC refs no longer have a bearing, and Elgin's opinion matters for nothing. Doesn't make any difference that we don't have football or we have grey uniforms. Marshall is here today. So is Stutz, the Rag, and all the other guys. No one else matters, so wipe yesterday away and go win on Thursday because that is all that matters. No excuses, no reason, no nothing. It is all on the players and coaches; no one else.

Today, only VCU has any bearing on the Shocker's future. Nothing else.

My 2012 wax philosophical.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  If we won in STL we would have been a 3

Comment

Not at all.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      KU may win a game or two. They were better than advertised this Season. However, their lack of quality depth will not allow them to go too far.
                      They'll also have a TON of fans in Omaha and, if they get this far which may not happen, in StL after that. They're the #1 seed in this region basically with the site venues.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Makes you wonder what CU would have been had they not won the tourney?
                        roll tide roll!
                        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• I was orginally upset by the VCU-WSU lack of getting one of the BCS schools, but then...Why not! It's not like the Shocks will look past this team. Paybacks are ...well....Alabama enjoyed one on the Shocks this year! Late nights, a bottle of wine and sweet revenge Thursday, and take it to one of the "traditional" powers on Saturday. Time to play boys!

Enchinque had the same look as he did in Omaha in Feb....absoutely stunned.
                          Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                            KU going down to Detroit. McCallum and company are WAY WAY underseeded.
                            Mark your bracket accordingly... I will be...
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We have a place to play and a team to play. A day and time will be announced when?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
                                If we won in STL we would have been a 3
                                Maybe so, but a 5 seed is reasonable...no issue with that IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X