NCAA Watch Party - w/Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    Screwed? Hardly. We got the seed we expected. VCU is a great game from a revenge standpoint. Seth Davis just said he expected us to be Indiana to reach the S16.

We are either good are we aren't and if we're good enough to make a deep run, we really shouldn't care who we are playing.. just sayin...GO SHOX!!!!!
    VCU is underseeded

Comment

Other than falling into Kentucky's regional and being sent to Portland, how are we screwed?

Comment

Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
        Wow I hate this I said final four if not in Kentucky's bracket...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sweet 16 I guess god this sucks
        Vanderbilt beat Kentucky... Davidson beat Vanderbilt.... We beat Davidson.... 3 out of four of the #1 seeds lost this weekend... to teams that have been impressive at times and less than impressive at times...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
          lets just beat vcu first
          Smart move!
          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            VCU is underseeded
            So is WSU.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

VCU is underseeded
              12 seeds are often under-seeded... We can either beat then or not... have some faith...

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                Other than falling into Kentucky's regional and being sent to Portland, how are we screwed?
                VCU in the first round? Indiana? Kentucky? Duke? Baylor?

Comment

I would rather play VCU than Long Beach. So far KC's theory is right. Post Mids against other mids. BS

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                    VCU in the first round? Indiana? Kentucky? Duke? Baylor?
                    We can always turn down the invite and go back to the NIT if that will make you fell better...

edit: I don't think any of those teams brought home a trophy this weekend... at least not IU, Baylor or Kentucky...

Comment

I wish we would have got a bcs team in the first round just saying
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        We can always turn down the invite and go back to the NIT if that will make you fell better...

edit: I don't think any of those teams brought home a trophy this weekend... at least not IU, Baylor or Kentucky...
                        We didn't bring one home either. If I recall.

Comment

One game at a time my fellow shockers. Focus on VCU and let it ride.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                            One game at a time my fellow shockers. Focus on VCU and let it ride.
                            since fan's don't actually play I think they can be forward looking...

Comment

since fan's don't actually play I think they can be forward looking...
                              This. The entire point of this bracket is to look ahead to possible match-ups. I'm not a player, I don't have to take it one game at a time.

Comment

Wow, Iona sneaks in. NYC ratings factor?

Comment

Working...
                                X