NCAA Watch Party - w/Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
    sCUm with an 8 seed? Really? Does Alabama even have a team after all the players were suspended?
    Most if not all of those players are back...
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Sure would love to swap ourselves with Temple for the 5 seed in the Midwest. We'd have got to play KU potentially and stayed closer to home.

Comment

Creighton should be one and done.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

The potential St Mary's-Chickenhawk game could be epic.

Comment

It doesn't matter who we play. If we play like we're capable there are very few teams who can hang with us. It sucks that another smaller school like VCU might be eliminated early, but we've gotta do what we've gotta do!

I wonder when they say what the game times are for Thursday...

It's always a great day to be a Shocker, but this is a REALLY great day to be a Shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker2012 View Post
              For informational purposes:

#8 for CU to play in Greensboro against Alabama (Midwest Bracket)... Should they win they will play UNC. Ouch....even i didnt think they deserved an 8. Was expecting no less than a 7
              Sucks to be a Blue Jay. Elgin didn't get CU the nice seed he wanted them to have.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                From @jeffborzello on Twitter

Sounds some folks think Kentucky may have gotten screwed a bit....
                Seems like the #1 overall seeded team always gets the hardest bracket. That's odd to me.

Comment

Lutz is probably already dubbing our game a BCS coaching audition between Marshall and Smart.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                    Well, if you think we got screwed...take a look at Creighton. Wow/OUCH.
                    yeah, I don't feel so bad now. I thought at worst they were a 7, but likely a 6. It make you wonder how the selection committee can screw some of this up with things like Texas/K-state.

Comment

KU should be fine unless Belmont makes the Sweet 16.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

We should have been a 4 seed over Mich, or Wisconsin and louisville

Comment

[QUOTE=SB Shock;310194]yeah, I don't feel so bad now. I thought at worst they were a 7, but likely a 6. It make you wonder how the selection committee can screw some of this up with things like Texas/K-state.[/QUOTE

K State has been a lock for two weeks, since they beat Baylor and Missouri on the road.

Texass on the other hand, had no worries once they beat Iowa State in the conference tournament with the inside help they probably had on the committee.

Comment

Seth Davis: "If Creighton moves on and plays UNC, no one will be playing defense in that game."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              KU should be fine unless Belmont makes the Sweet 16.
                              KU may win a game or two. They were better than advertised this Season. However, their lack of quality depth will not allow them to go too far.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                yeah, I don't feel so bad now. I thought at worst they were a 7, but likely a 6. It make you wonder how the selection committee can screw some of this up with things like Texas/K-state.
                                I think the committee loved the idea of a McDermott/Barnes match up if CU can get thru Alabama. But yeah, didnt see them geting more than a 7 either. Looking forward to our game...though Portland is way too far for travel

Comment

Working...
                                X