NCAA Watch Party - w/Coach Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    KU going down to Detroit. McCallum and company are WAY WAY underseeded.
    Detroit can't rebound or shoot and finished 3rd in the Horizon league regular season. I don't see KU having much of a problem there. 2nd round though, that's a different story.

Comment

• Damn mizzou # 8. OOC SOS was huge in that decision.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
        Detroit can't rebound or shoot and finished 3rd in the Horizon league regular season. I don't see KU having much of a problem there. 2nd round though, that's a different story.
        Look at the stats they had after they got thier athletic 6'9 center back.

Comment

• If we are shooting well, we will be playing Kentucky. If not, we will probably go down to IU, but IU has an injury.

Don't anybody here tell me they don't want to see our Shockers lace them up against Kentucky!! Are you freaking kidding me? Let's get this show started!!! This is what our gents signed up for. To go against the big boys. If we lose, we lose, but man, this is what they want. Everyone in the country will be watching us go out against the mightiest of the mighty!!

I for one am trying to contain my excitement of the possabilities. Gotta get focused. Payback on Thursday bitches!! Then bring on the Hoosiers.

Man, I am freaking pumped up!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
            Look at the stats they had after they got thier athletic 6'9 center back.
            I just don't see it happening. Detroit wouldn't have even gotten in had they not won the conference tournament. I never pick 15s over 2s though, and I dont hate KU as much as many people here, so I'll be sticking with KU until the Sweet 16.

Comment

• Marshall is holding live news conference on KWCH

Comment

• the quality sucks. Haertl and Lutz must of set up the equipment.

Comment

• I think we are definitely capable of beating VCU and Indiana. Think we will be a Sweet 16 team. If we end up meeting Kentucky...sorry, as much as I love our team, Im not confident of their ability to beat KU.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    the quality sucks. Haertl and Lutz must of set up the equipment.
                    can barely understand anything

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      The potential St Mary's-Chickenhawk game could be epic.

How? Frankly St. Mary's can not match up with KU on the perimeter. The three point shot though, is the great equalizer.

If St Mary's doesn't shoot it well from deep they have no chance.

Comment

• Will be interesting to see what our exact # was on this TruTV show. From the looks of things, I am guessing we were #17.

Comment

• Can't make out anythiing he is saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            We have a place to play and a team to play. A day and time will be announced when?
                            Pretty sure we'll be playing on Thursday/Saturday.

Time wont be announced until tomorrow at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              If we are shooting well, we will be playing Kentucky. If not, we will probably go down to IU, but IU has an injury.

Don't anybody here tell me they don't want to see our Shockers lace them up against Kentucky!! Are you freaking kidding me? Let's get this show started!!! This is what our gents signed up for. To go against the big boys. If we lose, we lose, but man, this is what they want. Everyone in the country will be watching us go out against the mightiest of the mighty!!

I for one am trying to contain my excitement of the possabilities. Gotta get focused. Payback on Thursday bitches!! Then bring on the Hoosiers.

Man, I am freaking pumped up!
                              Amen. We want tought teams to play us during the season, and when we get them in the Dance, it's boo hoo...

I am loving this. Obviously, we HAVE to beat VCU, and that's no small task, but we should be up to it. Kentucky has to get past UConn first. No small task. Indiana is beatable. Duke - was picked by a majority of the analysts on ESPN to have the earliest out of the 1 and 2 seeds. Let's get it on!
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Marshall Rejects the invitation!

;)

Comment

Working...
                                X