No announcement yet.

Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are either super seniors or grad transfers until all these Covid classes are done

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      They are either super seniors or grad transfers until all these Covid classes are done
      Next year you can still have 3rd year players that are sophomores in eligibility, and 4th year players that are juniors in eligibility. And then you have the possibility of medical redshirts that could impact that a 5th year player where they might still have another year of eligibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Next year you can still have 3rd year players that are sophomores in eligibility, and 4th year players that are juniors in eligibility. And then you have the possibility of medical redshirts that could impact that.
        Yes, just talking about how to qualify guys on their last year

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If there is a serious discussion about it, I’m in.
          Will throw in some more money if this is on the table.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Here I stand, someone who has never visited Wichita or been a WSU game, ready to contribute significant money towards firing the school's incompetent AD lmao
            How did you become a WSU fan?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

How did you become a WSU fan?
              Long answer you probably didn't require: I started watching more and more CBB about 6-7 years ago and found myself always cheering for WSU. I didn't want to pick a team at first, as I did enjoy being a neutral fan, but the win over Kansas to get to the S16 was probably a tipping point for me. I decided to officially adopt the Shocks as my team during the 2017-2018 season (damn you Jon Elmore). I'm also Canadian, so I didn't really have a natural attachment to any D1 basketball program. Lastly, it helped that FVV got signed by the Raptors, my favorite NBA team (naturally).

Comment

Long answer you probably didn't require: I started watching more and more CBB about 6-7 years ago and found myself always cheering for WSU. I didn't want to pick a team at first, as I did enjoy being a neutral fan, but the win over Kansas to get to the S16 was probably a tipping point for me. I decided to officially adopt the Shocks as my team during the 2017-2018 season (damn you Jon Elmore). I'm also Canadian, so I didn't really have a natural attachment to any D1 basketball program. Lastly, it helped that FVV got signed by the Raptors, my favorite NBA team (naturally).
                That’s a cool story. Glad I asked.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

This is so awesome. Thanks for sharing. Have you ever been to Wichita?

Comment

Once we get rid of Boatright and get things turned around, you are more than welcome to travel to Wichita for a game and I'll buy you dinner.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Once we get rid of Boatright and get things turned around, you are more than welcome to travel to Wichita for a game and WE'LL buy you dinner.
                      FIFY

Comment

• Forget dinner. I’m taking him to DooDah for brunch.
                        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                          Forget dinner. I’m taking him to DooDah for brunch.
                          You may win. Love me some Doo Dah
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Either way, I don't think he's paying for a meal if/when he visits
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

This is so awesome. Thanks for sharing. Have you ever been to Wichita?
                              I have not been to Wichita, but do plan on making a trip at some point in the future. It seems that flights to Wichita are always pretty expensive, even if I leave from Buffalo. It's also a 17 hour drive, so that would require some planning. That being said, I will make it happen at some point. I've wanted to go see them play at Temple (closest AAC school, drivable distance) for a while now, but that game seems to always be in the middle of the week. I have also eyeballed the AAC tournament in Fort Worth, as that would allow me to see a lot of basketball relative to the cost of travel; however, that would obviously not be the same experience as a visit to Wichita and CKA.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Once we get rid of Boatright and get things turned around, you are more than welcome to travel to Wichita for a game and I'll buy you dinner.
                                Hopefully that is sooner rather than later hahaha. That is very kind of you to offer, thank you. If we do plan a meetup I'll be sure to return the generosity... perhaps with some Canadian delicacies.

Comment

Working...
                                X