Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post
    Trust me as I feel the same. No reason to stay as it appears to be nothing but mediocrity IQ levels here. Drink another shot of expensive bourbon and tell us again how great the old days were. I will see myself to the door!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Trust me as I feel the same. No reason to stay as it appears to be nothing but mediocrity IQ levels here. Drink another shot of expensive bourbon and tell us again how great the old days were. I will see myself to the door!
      I hear that March is National Women's Month, so you only have a couple days left to make me a sandwich to go with my expensive bourbon.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Did the average IQ of this forums users just increase?

Comment

You guys think you have everything figured out but you are so far wrong. First you throw insults thinking I am Patty. Now I am be accused of being a troublemaker from Unfiltered. Neither one of those women ever had an original thought. Pretty much like the rest of you guys. No intelligent lifeform found on this forum!
          This is also not how you earn respect or credibility. Your hostility right off the bat is the only issue here with how you've been received. This is far from an echo chamber when it comes to thoughts and views on pretty much any topic regarding the Shockers. You're not hurting anyone's feelings by announcing your alleged departure. If you were less hateful and at least attempted some sort of civility things would go much differently. We can all civilly disagree on things, but it takes two to want that kind of discourse and to this point you've shown zero desire to have such and then play the victim.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

This is also not how you earn respect or credibility. Your hostility right off the bat is the only issue here with how you've been received. This is far from an echo chamber when it comes to thoughts and views on pretty much any topic regarding the Shockers. You're not hurting anyone's feelings by announcing your alleged departure. If you were less hateful and at least attempted some sort of civility things would go much differently. We can all civilly disagree on things, but it takes two to want that kind of discourse and to this point you've shown zero desire to have such and then play the victim.
            Perfectly said.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I think the reference the poster made to the bourbon thread is telling. Probably a thread not read by many and only a few posted in it, including someone who is basically a troll and likes to post under several other accounts.
              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Yeah and all the crappy private messages accusing me of this and that. I understand now why you all think GM did nothing wrong. Peace out.

Comment

Yeah and all the crappy private messages accusing me of this and that. I understand now why you all think GM did nothing wrong. Peace out.
                  Wait, you forgot my sandwich.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Yeah and all the crappy private messages accusing me of this and that. I understand now why you all think GM did nothing wrong. Peace out.
                    Wait who is sending you private messages? That ain't cool.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I don't think leaving means what you think it means.

Comment

• I love the type of people who say they’re gonna do something but don’t. It’s a classic look-at-me, attention-seeking, troll tactic.

This person isn’t going anywhere unless they get the hammer, which at this point, is possible given the absolute useless amount of posts that have been spewed from day 1.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How many times are you going to say "peace out?" Geesh!

Comment

• Oh I am leaving or you can remove me. To the two members of this forum who chose send vulgar nasty messages, you proved my point. I will be reporting them.

Comment

• Good Lord Kung just end it already. This attention whore/victim stuff got old a week ago.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Not yet.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X