No announcement yet.

Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We used to have a thread in the MBB forum, but now it’s buried in the NCAA forum title “The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball”

I feel like now we need one called “The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Wichita State Basketball and Athletic Administration.

Comment

• So Boatright gets a raise based on all the great things that happened while 3G was the coach (the conference move, the basketball program, the money flowing into the athletic dept), yet no consideration was given on how he performed during the most adverse time in the athletic department. Hey Muma, how are the donations coming along now? Was it really Boatright’s leadership or was it the generational coaching hire made by Jim Schaus?

Comment

• “Looking back at what was going on at the university and in the world with the COVID-19 pandemic at that time, it was most likely overlooked or not seen as a priority,” said WSU spokesperson Lainie Mazzullo-Hart in an email response asking for comment from Muma on why the contract extension wasn’t announced.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy
        Bullsh!t. Muma and his group are so full of it. His lame excuse about the extension talks beginning in 2019 don't hold water either. Not buying any of it. Time to clean the entire house!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Bullsh!t. Muma and his group are so full of it. His lame excuse about the extension talks beginning in 2019 don't hold water either. Not buying any of it. Time to clean the entire house!
          Extension talks = Boatright begging for an extension before the curtain is pulled back on him

Comment

• I love Boatright. He is doing a fine job. He help get us in the AAC. It's a way better league then the cupcake leagues of the MVC or the WAC. All you play in those leagues is cupcakes, hostess twinkles and little Debbie snack cakes.. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Peter principle in full effect here

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                I love Boatright. He is doing a fine job. He help get us in the AAC. It's a way better league then the cupcake leagues of the MVC or the WAC. All you play in those leagues is cupcakes, hostess twinkles and little Debbie snack cakes.. Go Shocks.
                LMAO
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                  I love Boatright. He is doing a fine job. He help get us in the AAC. It's a way better league then the cupcake leagues of the MVC or the WAC. All you play in those leagues is cupcakes, hostess twinkles and little Debbie snack cakes.. Go Shocks.
                  Thank you Dofo. Welcome back.

Comment

Thank you Dofo. Welcome back.
                    Had the same thoughts...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Had the same thoughts...

Or maybe Jeorg or whatever his name was.

Comment

• I'm more disgusted.

Taylor, this is a long-term job security issue for you. I appreciate this article, I really do. But there has to be more. Do an article on other jobs at WSU that received a 37% increase. I already know the answer to that. The longer the stink at WSU is covered up "and accepted" the longer the athletic dept goes into oblivion. I have never watched as little shocker basketball as I have this season since I became a student in 1993. I know I'm not the only one. My anger will soon turn into flat out apathy. And I won't be the only one. Get enough of us die hards on here turning to apathy and us along with so many other who don't care as much will simply go away. Then no one will care about even checking Kansas.com articles or box scores even. And before you know it, the shocker beat writers job doesn't correlate to as many views on kansas.com (it's got to be one of the few drivers as is already). Taylor your analysis gifts you've brought to the table will have to move to greener pastures. We don't want that. Fight for long term job security. Make this a big deal. Because it is.

Comment

Or maybe Jeorg or whatever his name was.
                          Jeorg was a hoot. We’ve had some funny sonsabiatches here in the past; some have expired or moved on, while others like Tyrone Shoelace make an occasional crop dusting visit. We don’t have any 160 IQ Einstein’s (a couple think they are), but there are a handful of very intelligent people here… we also have our share of the other side of the spectrum.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
                            I'm more disgusted.

Taylor, this is a long-term job security issue for you. I appreciate this article, I really do. But there has to be more. Do an article on other jobs at WSU that received a 37% increase. I already know the answer to that. The longer the stink at WSU is covered up "and accepted" the longer the athletic dept goes into oblivion. I have never watched as little shocker basketball as I have this season since I became a student in 1993. I know I'm not the only one. My anger will soon turn into flat out apathy. And I won't be the only one. Get enough of us die hards on here turning to apathy and us along with so many other who don't care as much will simply go away. Then no one will care about even checking Kansas.com articles or box scores even. And before you know it, the shocker beat writers job doesn't correlate to as many views on kansas.com (it's got to be one of the few drivers as is already). Taylor your analysis gifts you've brought to the table will have to move to greener pastures. We don't want that. Fight for long term job security. Make this a big deal. Because it is.
                            Not gonna disagree with all of this .. but the bolded part.

If the Eagle ever decided to boot Taylor out over something like this .. he would be swooped up somewhere else by the end of the day.
                            Last edited by Stickboy46; March 4, 2022, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not gonna disagree with all of this .. but the bolded part.

If the Eagle ever decided to boot Taylor out over something like this .. he would swooped up somewhere else by the end of the day.
                              agreed.

Comment

• Bump
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X