Coach's Show - 03/05/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    The original, if I remember correctly, stated that "some" believe in a conspiracy. I always read it that he was talking about shockernetters. I never took it that he meant HCGM, still don't see it that way. Maybe we could have a "beer summit."
    'Still a ridiculous assertion that says more about him. What bothers me is that in the end, it is an insult to the Wichita State players and coaches.

Comment

If a team can create steals and turnovers and capitalize, and its center can rebound and make the outlet pass, the center doesn't need to be that skilled offensively -- or even in the front court -- for them score a lot. The time a center's offensive skills are most relevant is in the half-court game.

Comment

I am as excited as anyone about the talent we have coming to WSU next season, but there is so much that has to happen to get this class on campus it's barely even worth discussing at this point.

Comment

EO will score 6 to 10 points a game on garbage and easy dunks. However he will not draw double teams to open up other players. He will change the game on defense.
          In the fast lane

Comment

???????? PM, please

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              EO will score 6 to 10 points a game on garbage and easy dunks. However he will not draw double teams to open up other players. He will change the game on defense.
              Agree, although I might go with 4-8 instead of 6-10, but yeah, you're spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Agree, although I might go with 4-8 instead of 6-10, but yeah, you're spot on.
                I'll go out on that limb ,, and say bye the time we hit Conf play He will be drawing the double,, and be a much bigger part of the Offence then anybody is givin credit to him now.. it's amazing what a yr ,, (and being the lead BIG man) will do. We all saw a hint of his Passing skills this yr, and if he does the inside out passing effectivly, it should open him up for some easy buckets (if he goes strong to the rack) I think GS is best when he doesnt think and try too hard when he gets the ball,,,, toss it back out let the defenders try to recover the cuards as the guards are sendin it back under to the big. it has seemed to me that in the game we stuggled this yr the bigs held it too long tryin to MAKE somethin happen instead of kickin it back out sooner, to get the defenders off of them. They GS ,and CH were just a tad to slow to recognize that they were lettin the defence colapse on them. end of rant LOL oh and I think double doubles will be the norm by mid season for EO
                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I agree that's going out on the limb. The likelihood we are perimeter oriented, if not dominated, team next year is high.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I agree that's going out on the limb. The likelihood we are perimeter oriented, if not dominated, team next year is high.
                    Well I am a risk taker lol have even been known to split 10's and double against a 9 at times
                    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Nothing wrong with splitting 10s.....as long as you are paying attention to the count. Otherwise it's a risky (and poor) wager. Not that I am saying that about EO.

Comment

Working...
                      X