Coach's Show - 03/05/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach's Show - 03/05/12

Shocker fans invited to attend the NCAA selection show with the team at Koch Arena on Sunday. Doors open at 4:00 pm.

Told Mike he did not like the term "public viewing" that Mike used.

Ron is still an idiot.

Comment

Mike discouraged anyone calling in about officiating or other non-basketball issues surrounding the Illinois State game.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Ron is still an idiot.
        Maybe, but he is our Ron and I think he really loves his Shockers. So I'd be happy to sit down and have a beer with ol' Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Mike discouraged anyone calling in about officiating or other non-basketball issues surrounding the Illinois State game.
          Someone named Matt just called in and said that he saw it through the same glasses that the coach did. And Kennedy said a lot of us did and said we will leave it at that.

They are trying hard not to talk about this subject. I wonder if Big Brother (MVC office) is listening?

Comment

A caller just asked coach if he considered getting a T during the game to try and change things. He said I don't know why I didn't do it but that he "got his technical after the game".

Comment

Caller asked Coach if he considered getting a T in the ILS game to try to change the tenor of the game.

He said it had been so long since he had a T he did not really think about, but now that it was mentioned he probably should have.

Then he added "I got my technical after the game".

Edit: shox1989 beat me to it. Ah, the wonders of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                A caller just asked coach if he considered getting a T during the game to try and change things. He said I don't know why I didn't do it but that he "got his technical after the game".

I thought that was a pretty funny comment.

Comment

He's in a pretty good mood tonight, it seems. Has gotten in a couple of good lines.

Comment

Coach said they need to put the last game behind. He is still dealing with issue around it privately and some publicly.

Comment

Coach said they need to put the ILS game behind them but that he has been stewing about it for a couple days and has been dealing with those issues privately....some publicly.

Edit: I'm just too damn slow. I will just hang up and listen.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Coach said they need to put the ILS game behind them but that he has been stewing about it for a couple days and has been dealing with those issues privately....some publicly.

Edit: I'm just too damn slow. I will just hang up and listen.
                        LoL... funny!!
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I hear that Sexton is in the house. How often does he show up for the coach's show?

Comment

I think Coach just said he was going to retire at Wichita State.

:)

Comment

Somebody did not get the memo...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X