X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    “Shockernet is a pile of garbage”.

- Bob Lootz, 5-1-23
    Kung Wu, can we add that to the landing page?!
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Kung Wu, can we add that to the landing page?!
      Grand idee!

Comment

• Does that make Lutz a buzzing fly?

Comment

- Bob Lootz, 5-1-23
          If anyone could spot a pile of garbage, it would be that numbnuts. He looks at one in the mirror every day.

Comment

- Bob Lootz, 5-1-23
            Actually what prompted that comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Actually what prompted that comment?
              This is a guess, but I believe he posts on this site and has been ridiculed by many on his posts, and his thin skin may be showing in his responses. This is just a hunch.

Comment

• I listened to the rewind feature. Jeff was telling him some people don't like the show. Bob asked who. Jeff didn't really have a answer then meekly said "ShockerNet".

Nobody uses their real names here and it's just 14 people airing their grievances on a daily basis.

Gotta say, he's not entirely off base.

On that one comment. He also believes anyone that doesn't agree with him 100% is a treasonous racist, he loves Bernie Sanders, AOC, believes all teachers are underpaid, the rich don't pay their fair share and blocks anyone that irritates him in the slightest.

But I'll give him this one point.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Nobody uses their real names here and it's just 14 people airing their grievances on a daily basis.
                  Sounds like their radio show…

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

This is a guess, but I believe he posts on this site and has been ridiculed by many on his posts, and his thin skin may be showing in his responses. This is just a hunch.
                    I would probably guess that's a pretty good guess.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Everyone who directs a thread away from sports is a suspect!

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

I would probably guess that's a pretty good guess.
                        He 100% posts here. He is one of the 14.

Comment

• I used to listen to Bruce and Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I listened to the rewind feature. Jeff was telling him some people don't like the show. Bob asked who. Jeff didn't really have a answer then meekly said "ShockerNet".

Gotta say, he's not entirely off base.

On that one comment. He also believes anyone that doesn't agree with him 100% is a treasonous racist, he loves Bernie Sanders, AOC, believes all teachers are underpaid, the rich don't pay their fair share and blocks anyone that irritates him in the slightest.

But I'll give him this one point.
                            Ouch.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Bob and Jeff were trying to build their sports brand by talking about non-sports stuff (politics, entertainment, music, etc), a lot, and thereby appealing to more than sports minded people and to people who kind of like sports. "Sports Fluff".

I think that like Bud Light, who lost a large part of their audience to Coors Light and Miller Light, they learned that doesn't work.

Comment

• The B/J show podcasts are frustrating.
                                “Jive Talk” is NEVER clicked on by me. Yesterday they had X man and it was clearly highlighted. I’ll click onto that one.
                                They need to break out their podcast segments better and do a much better job with labeling.

btw, I applaud Bob for League 42. That was/is quite the contribution!

Comment

Working...
                                X