No announcement yet.

Sports Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is highly entertaining. More so than anything else by those goons.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Side note- who is Laughing on the Sideline? They came across my FYP and they rock a lot of WSU stuff.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        Side note- who is Laughing on the Sideline? They came across my FYP and they rock a lot of WSU stuff.
        Didn't think anyone else on here would be a TikTok user. Seems like they are from Wichita, considering the ICT flags and wind surge stuff.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Okay, I will say this in the interest of fairness: While I donā€™t like the format for Bobā€™s show, I do admire the countless hours he gives to the community with League 42 every year. He is way less abrasive if you get to know him personally, which I have a bit. I ignore his politics, as I try to do with most people, and find the good common traits I see with him.

Donā€™t accuse me of being Bob or being put up to this by him.
          Last edited by shoxlax; March 10, 2022, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Okay, I will say this in the interest of fairness: While I donā€™t like the format for Bobā€™s show, I do admire the countless hours he gives to the community with League 42 every year. He is way less abrasive if you get to know him personally, which I have a bit. I ignore his politics, as I try to do with most people, and find the good common traits I see with him.

you are either Bob or he put you up to this

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Okay, I will say this in the interest of fairness: While I donā€™t like the format for Bobā€™s show, I do admire the countless hours he gives to the community with League 42 every year. He is way less abrasive if you get to know him personally, which I have a bit. I ignore his politics, as I try to do with most people, and find the good common traits I see with him.

I believe this. I guess like Fev mentioned, he loses me when he constantly injects politics into sports. I know some probably donā€™t care but when I listen or read about sports I donā€™t need the political bent. This world is one big political nightmare and I prefer sports to stay out of that realm.

Comment

• So is it Bob's politics that irks the haters?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  So is it Bob's politics that irks the haters?
                  It's only one part. Bob has a lot of issues.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Cold?

Wushock16?
                    Are you Markinson?

No.

I'm not Markinson. That's two down.
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      More like Doc and Kung Wu.

But that would make Doc my daddy.

Thanks for making this thread weird.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                        So is it Bob's politics that irks the haters?
                        Partly. They just see the world through a different lens than I do. I noticed they didn't offer to take the sat or act exams to prove the post wrong. Probably good reason for that.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

In that caseā€¦

Fever is Bob and Jeff has multiple accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Didn't think anyone else on here would be a TikTok user. Seems like they are from Wichita, considering the ICT flags and wind surge stuff.
                              I have seen WSU, KSU, Windsurge, Royals, cards, Chiefs, and more, but never have I seen them with KU stuff. That gave them instant cred.

That, and finding out the bj joke came from them.

Comment

• I went to see what kind of responses they got on Twitter only to find out Jeff has apparently blocked me be because of my post in this thread. I haven't had any interaction with him on Twitter to suddenly warrant it and did read a thread a week or so ago that he was somehow attached to.

Not that we needed any more proof of their thin skin, but I thought it hilarious.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X