Sports Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I went to see what kind of responses they got on Twitter only to find out Jeff has apparently blocked me be because of my post in this thread. I haven't had any interaction with him on Twitter to suddenly warrant it and did read a thread a week or so ago that he was somehow attached to.

Not that we needed any more proof of their thin skin, but I thought it hilarious.
    He blocked me too. I’ve never interacted with him before in my life. My God, he really has issues.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Didn't think anyone else on here would be a TikTok user. Seems like they are from Wichita, considering the ICT flags and wind surge stuff.
      They are indeed in the ICT.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Cold
        Lutz isn't anywhere near that creative.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Okay, I will say this in the interest of fairness: While I don’t like the format for Bob’s show, I do admire the countless hours he gives to the community with League 42 every year. He is way less abrasive if you get to know him personally, which I have a bit. I ignore his politics, as I try to do with most people, and find the good common traits I see with him.

Don’t accuse me of being Bob or being put up to this by him.
          1000% here. And I actually enjoy the way he used to run the show, before he injected his political theatre into it (with the election and pandemic). They both have forced me to destroy all the Eagles albums and CDs I accumulated over the years. His work with League 42 is beyond admirable and I wish more would get involved.

However, I am clearly not the good man shoxlax is, by miles, and I'll leave it at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

But that would make Doc my daddy.

Thanks for making this thread weird.
            As if this thread needing much of boost, son.

Comment

• A little tardy on this but did anyone catch junior's comment yesterday, "does anyone even care anymore?"

I don't know maybe ask the guys serving federal prison sentences or the coaches who were fired or the schools that already received their punishment including postseason ban...

#RU****INKIDDINGME

Comment

• Bruce is leaving after the end of the week.

RIP THE BRUCE.

The fact that he even did a Wichita radio show while living in Tulsa and Denver was crazy. Kudos to him. *lip smack* *pulse check*

I kid because I care. He did have a good finger on the pulse of Wichita sports and will be sorely missed.

Now we will likely have to discuss climate change and how it "affects college football" with Jacob and Paul (yes, that was actually a topic of discussion last week).
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I saw something on Twitter this morning that said that he was starting a new show in Denver from 7-9am Mountain time, so I wondered if his time on Sports Daily was concluding.
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    I saw something on Twitter this morning that said that he was starting a new show in Denver from 7-9am Mountain time, so I wondered if his time on Sports Daily was concluding.
                    Yeah, sad, but understandable. Not many other people who would have continued to follow and cover a market after leaving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Bruce is leaving after the end of the week.

RIP THE BRUCE.

The fact that he even did a Wichita radio show while living in Tulsa and Denver was crazy. Kudos to him. *lip smack* *pulse check*

I kid because I care. He did have a good finger on the pulse of Wichita sports and will be sorely missed.

Now we will likely have to discuss climate change and how it "affects college football" with Jacob and Paul (yes, that was actually a topic of discussion last week).
                      I never understood why so many people had a problem with Bruce. Yes, he could be a bit wordy at times, but at least he was knowledgeable about sports and WSU in particular.
                      Please tell me Paul won't be a regular now!

Comment

• The last of the decent Wichita sports media?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

I never understood why so many people had a problem with Bruce. Yes, he could be a bit wordy at times, but at least he was knowledgeable about sports and WSU in particular.
                          Please tell me Paul won't be a regular now!
                          Haha, yeah, I have heard great things about Paul personally, but one member of the Wichita sports media has told me, "great guy, great friend, but terrible at radio." That sounds pretty spot on.

Comment

• If there was still a reason to tune in, it ends Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                              If there was still a reason to tune in, it ends Friday.
                              Jacob is totally acceptable to me.

Comment

• So long 'The Bruce'...

There's a tear in my beer...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X