Blame Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    No, and certainly I don't mind a good natured ribbing, from you or ShockRef . We know he prefers ribbed, just ask Graham Hatch.
    LMAO

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    We do have posters going at each other in ways that I think go to personal attacks. My guess is everyone wants the best for the program and there is an intersection of politics, but only on the periphery. It isn't limited to this thread either. I don't want to see good Shocker fans hounded off this board.
    Okay, I'll try the HCIB approach:

C'mon guys, everybody needs to post better the next time you post.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Just heard from a source of a source of a source. Sounds bad, but I trust my source and I know my sources source and trust them. That source has someone very close to the program that would know more than most of us.

As I'm sure many of us could guess from the outside, there's a lot of problems internally with this team.

Mass exodus should be expected. No real surprise

Also heard that the financial problems are bad enough that they couldn't take everyone that normally goes on road trips (managers and such) due to lack of funds on the last road trip because the big money donors are withholding funds. Again, something we pretty much knew, but for me, worse than I'd realized.

For me, this goes from something we may have been expecting based on outside observations to absolute confirmation from sources close to the situation. So while not breaking news, it's confirmation that things are **** and are going to be **** at least in the short term.

To sum up, at the end of the season, which will be whenever we get bounced in the AAC tournament, we will have few players, a bad coach, and no money in the program. The future isn't looking quite so bright these days.

So maybe player exodus’ aren’t because of a mean, but still winning coach, and there are other reasons for it? Who’d have thunk it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I imagine this approach will be equally successful here.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Jeremiah?
          Was a bull frog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So maybe player exodus’ aren’t because of a mean, but still winning coach, and there are other reasons for it? Who’d have thunk it?
            Could be. Also could be two things can be true at the same time.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

LMAO

Do we need to post at a high level?
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• You know, we just need to make more of our open posts. We are getting good looks but they just aren't falling. We are going to get back in the computer and get to work on making the necessary adjustments to our posts and regroup and come out in the next thread. These are all teaching moments, but the good thing is these posters are very teachable. You know, our opponent was just really good and we ran in to a buzz saw today.

Comment

• LMAO
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Every day our posters are drafting perfect posts but it just isn't translating into the threads.

Comment

• I think what’s best for us is where certain guys get to post and everybody plays their roles. You can practice, practice, practice and look good in a draft posting, but eventually you’ve got to do it on a fan board. We watched a lot of other boards. These guys have seen their mistakes. Now it’s time to go out there and post Shockernet thoughts and get back on Bobb's good side.

Comment

• Did I mention we had a great week of drafting posts? Really feeling good about our next thread.

Comment

• Rumor going around that Tyrone Shoelace is starting a new podcast called "Post Angry".

Comment

• If that's the case hcib should give those he knows are going to stay, playing time and increase the pt of the young talented guys who seem unhappy about their current PT.
                            bench the ones who are getting an abundance of PT and known to be leaving. They are of no value to the program at this point.
                            Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 25, 2022, 07:36 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

• This is the kind of basketball therapy I need. Thanks for the laughs

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                                If that's the case hcib should give those he knows are going to stay, playing time and increase the pt of the young talented guys who seem unhappy about their current PT.
                                bench the ones who are getting an abundance of PT and known to be leaving. They are of no value to the program at this point.
                                That’s mean and IB is nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X