Blame Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    You know, we just need to make more of our open posts. We are getting good looks but they just aren't falling. We are going to get back in the computer and get to work on making the necessary adjustments to our posts and regroup and come out in the next thread. These are all teaching moments, but the good thing is these posters are very teachable. You know, our opponent was just really good and we ran in to a buzz saw today.
    And what about our defense HCMKR? Do you have any comments on that aspect of the thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      I think what’s best for us is where certain guys get to post and everybody plays their roles. You can practice, practice, practice and look good in a draft posting, but eventually you’ve got to do it on a fan board. We watched a lot of other boards. These guys have seen their mistakes. Now it’s time to go out there and post Shockernet thoughts and get back on Bobb's good side.
      I didn't know bobb had a good side..... oops I've been practicing to get better, and I'm nailing it during practice, but...... guess I better practice some more.

Comment

• When you’re double-teamed by Cold and Fever, you have to PASS!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          When you’re double-teamed by Cold and Fever, you have to PASS!
          I’m not sure colds mom can pass
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• It’s important to note that everyone who posts is vaccinated. We really need to recognize that Kung has done a good job navigating this forum through these uncertain times.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• A Wolf doesn't care about the posts of sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                It’s important to note that everyone who posts is vaccinated. We really need to recognize that Kung has done a good job navigating this forum through these uncertain times.
                Kung’s the hydoxychloroquine and ivermectin of Shockernet.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Kung’s the hydoxychloroquine and ivermectin of Shockernet.
                  And Cold is the Clorox.

Comment

• This board is averaging very good posts in 3 out of its last 5 days.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      This board is averaging very good posts in 3 out of its last 5 days.
                      Must be everybody getting their booster shots.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I imagine this approach will be equally successful here.
                        Graham Hatch would be a welcome sight right now! I can still see him nailing the coffin shut to win The NIT!!!

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          This board is averaging very good posts in 3 out of its last 5 days.
                          Ahh the old Dave Dahl alternate stats.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• I'm just waiting for somebody to go "Joe Biden" on a poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

And what about our defense HCMKR? Do you have any comments on that aspect of the thread?
                              Well overall I am pleased with the defensive posting efforts. However, there are a few (Clod) who continually fail at getting back to their intended point and their guy just blows right by them for a dunk. I think it's one of those things that no matter what you can't make those guys play solid posting defense. They are what they are at this point and are incapable of playing any distinguishable posting defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                I'm just waiting for somebody to go "Joe Biden" on a poster.
                                What a stupid question. That poster is a son of a b!tch.

Comment

Working...
                                X