Blame Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    BTW, it might interest some of you that I am a Vietnam vet and black. Still want to infer
    that my intent was to interject race? My intent was to call out a Marxist group that includes
    whites and the disrespect they have for our country.
    Uh oh! The woke left sticks foot in mouth again...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So should I assume you are a Nazi?
      Only if you believe everything that has been written in the last several posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Curious if you attended a few Klan meetings with your dad as well?
        Trash. Your true wokism is exposed by belittling someone over his opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          BTW, it might interest some of you that I am a Vietnam vet and black. Still want to infer
          that my intent was to interject race? My intent was to call out a Marxist group that includes
          whites and the disrespect they have for our country.
          Not just some whites, mostly young white college girls and their pink haired boyfriends.

Ive got to stop. It gets my dander up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

So your saying muma is a qui......er...gay?
            hummmm. Great leader of men....I mean, limp wristed, sweet, pretty boys.

Go ahead and attack me. Thats my view of which I'm entitled to voice.. Oh crap, maybe not anymore.
            As opposed to you who prefers to belittle people for their sexuality

Comment

Only if you believe everything that has been written in the last several posts.
              Especially your posts Ms. Psaki.

Comment

As opposed to you who prefers to belittle people for their sexuality
                No. It's a word police alteration. Queer mean odd, which being gay is certainly not the norm. I could have said queer, homo, peter puffer, back packer, or a number of words. But I selected gay, which I believe to be the political correct term so far this year. For what he is.

I don't mind if you post your opinion, but you have to accuse him of being a clansman. What really makes that funny is the fact he is black. Plus a Vietnam veteran who risked his life for this country. For you to have a right to your opinion.
                What have you done for our country? I'm guessing you did nothing. Probably even suck on the government teet. But is a guess, just like you guessing that he is a clansman.

DO us all a favor and go back to momma's basement until you can save your pennies for a one way trip to the communist country of you choice.

Comment

• I apologize to everyone except top for my rant.
                  I will not be posting on this thread again.
                  Top spoiled it.
                  Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 21, 2022, 08:06 PM. Reason: Sp

Comment

• Live look-in at this thread
                    Attached Files

Comment

• DumpsterFire2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Your comments would be Cpt. Obvious-worthy in any other dimension than the deluded one we live in now.

Packing oneself into a tiny arena in the middle of the worst pandemic in over a hundred years is a disincentive for those (particularly seniors) without the most robust of health and fitness records. And that's about 95% of the American public. Add in the hit from losing our star coach, hearing that our conference has just been slated for execution, the promotion of an unproven assistant, and finally... a rapidly accelerating losing trend and yeah, it's pretty clear why the building is empty.

No pandemic, and the floor on attendance is around 9k. We used to say that Shocker fans showed up for games no matter what. Well... outside of pandemic/coaching/conference/losing disasters they do.

We will rise again.
                        I m not sure I’ve ever agreed with you more…. Last line is truth

Comment

• Just a few random thoughts that may apply to the current situation.

Who are the good recruits, since McDuffie, who've been here more than two years? Have there even been any other than Dennis and Udeze? It's easy to lose fan interest with constant player turnover.

On that subject, the transfer portal and instant eligibility is going to make roster turnover an every year thing for many schools. Some will lose the end of the bench. Others will lose starters. Between the portal and the money that can be run through NIL deals, college revenue sports, as we've known them, are likely to be changed forever.

There's a real possibility attendance will go down even further when nobody is familiar with the players on the team. One and done seniors aren't going to draw fans unless they're absolute studs, which WSU is not likely to be getting.

It's just my opinion, but I think fans would rather watch a game with a score of 92-86 than a game with a score of 62-58. The shorter shot clock was supposed to raise scores by forcing more possessions. Instead it seems to have done the opposite by allowing defenses to only have to defend for a shorter period of time. In a lot of games I've seen this year, the defenses are ahead of the offenses, The Shox are the most radical example of that I've sennt this year.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I believe the general population has more respect for covid than many of the posters on this board. That's particularly true of older people. Considering the age of many fans I've seen at games, covid could account for maybe 1,000 empty seats. The empty seats and lack of season ticket renewals could drive down the cost of season tickets and free up some seats for a younger group of fans. That could be a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                            Just a few random thoughts that may apply to the current situation.

Who are the good recruits, since McDuffie, who've been here more than two years? Have there even been any other than Dennis and Udeze? It's easy to lose fan interest with constant player turnover.

On that subject, the transfer portal and instant eligibility is going to make roster turnover an every year thing for many schools. Some will lose the end of the bench. Others will lose starters. Between the portal and the money that can be run through NIL deals, college revenue sports, as we've known them, are likely to be changed forever.

There's a real possibility attendance will go down even further when nobody is familiar with the players on the team. One and done seniors aren't going to draw fans unless they're absolute studs, which WSU is not likely to be getting.

It's just my opinion, but I think fans would rather watch a game with a score of 92-86 than a game with a score of 62-58. The shorter shot clock was supposed to raise scores by forcing more possessions. Instead it seems to have done the opposite by allowing defenses to only have to defend for a shorter period of time. In a lot of games I've seen this year, the defenses are ahead of the offenses, The Shox are the most radical example of that I've sennt this year.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I believe the general population has more respect for covid than many of the posters on this board. That's particularly true of older people. Considering the age of many fans I've seen at games, covid could account for maybe 1,000 empty seats. The empty seats and lack of season ticket renewals could drive down the cost of season tickets and free up some seats for a younger group of fans. That could be a good thing.
                            I agree with all of this The only things I would add, is the fact that the shot clock coupled with the 3point shot has made it a game of drive and dish to a 3 point shooter or occasionally a layup. Mid-level open shots and ball movement are almost non-existent in today's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                              Just a few random thoughts that may apply to the current situation.

Again, it's just my opinion, but I believe the general population has more FEAR of covid than many of the posters on this board. That's particularly true of older people. Considering the age of many fans I've seen at games, covid could account for maybe 1,000 empty seats.
                              FIFY, Healthy, Young people should not be fearful. I have no problem with older folks such as myself having a FEAR of Covid. You can also add people who are immu-compromised should seriously have respect for how they live their lives. However, I’m healthy and choose not to live my life paranoid and in fear of a possible illness. Mental health causes death too.

Comment

It's from years of observation
                                Good Job Topper,
                                You've qualified yourself as a Grade A certified dickhead!
                                Congrats!

That is all.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X