The Annual HCIB WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    A lot of openings for up-and-coming AAC coach of the year....
    Brent would seem to think that IB should be strongly considered.

Comment

• Chris Jans, nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

I’ll pay for the gas, which in today’s prices, equals a Bold Gold SASO membership.
        I’ll fly down and pack his crap.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
          Chris Jans, nuff said
          Not happening as long as Darron Boatright is running the ship, lest you forget the athletic department is more important than his own inclinations and security.

Comment

Chris Jans, nuff said
            I agree, but there is going to have to be some strong morals clauses in his contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

I agree, but there is going to have to be some strong morals clauses in his contract.
              In the grand scheme of things that college basketball coaches have done, I would say one (what I would call somewhat minor) incident and the fact that he hasn't been involved in anything since then that maybe it is time to let that go?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

In the grand scheme of things that college basketball coaches have done, I would say one (what I would call somewhat minor) incident and the fact that he hasn't been involved in anything since then that maybe it is time to let that go?
                That is not entirely what he has done nor what I'm concerned about.

Comment

That is not entirely what he has done nor what I'm concerned about.
                  Ooooh do tell please....I am sure we are all on the edge of our seats.

Comment

Ooooh do tell please....I am sure we are all on the edge of our seats.
                    I'm a supporter of him, I'm not going to post his past mistakes on a public forum.

Comment

And the fact that it was someone else who complained to the university about it and not the “victim” of the spank?
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

And the fact that it was someone else who complained to the university about it and not the “victim” of the spank?
                        Exactly!

Comment

I think his time on staff here afterwards remedied that situation.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Marshall should just go coach at Tulsa

Comment

Chris Jans, nuff said
                              K-State looking hard at CJ. With the success he has had at NMS, it may be tough to get him if he has opportunity to join a tougher conference now that AAC losing some good teams.

Comment

• Too bad we missed our chance on CJ. Fan favorite. Perfect match. Obviously our AD is not too bright.
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X