Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Tell us more.
    I invited you to my back yard, but only if you'd stay away from my house. When you invite me to where you live in your mother's basement I will be happy to tell you more. Until then, hadios, I don't choose to deal with idiot trolls who only want to draw attention to themselves by being a$$hole trolls who present arguments for the sole purpose of drawing attention to themselves.

I've only been on this board a few months. I'm already incredibly tired of finding half the updates on posts are you arguing with someone.

You seem to have no insights, intelligent analysis, or accurate info to share. It seems your sole purpose is to argue with people and be an a$$hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I invited you to my back yard, but only if you'd stay away from my house. When you invite me to where you live in your mother's basement I will be happy to tell you more. Until then, hadios, I don't choose to deal with idiot trolls who only want to draw attention to themselves by being a$$hole trolls who present arguments for the sole purpose of drawing attention to themselves.

I've only been on this board a few months. I'm already incredibly tired of finding half the updates on posts are you arguing with someone.

You seem to have no insights, intelligent analysis, or accurate info to share. It seems your sole purpose is to argue with people and be an a$$hole.
      here here! Best post in days.

Comment

You have captured the essence of Nabob well -

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You have captured the essence of Nabob well -
          Sh%#, you're still here? At least get some new schtick .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Sh%#, you're still here? At least get some new schtick .
            Are you wanting to renew our debate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Two persons!
              F bomb Eddie Fogler. An arrogant blueblood clown that won with Gene's players and then like most snobs left because he was to good for Wichita. And the same for Mark Turgeon too.. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

8222 announced on KWCH. Not too much difference from other years. Maybe 1000
                  Thanks.

Last year before Covid the lowest attended paid attendance was 10,112. So wsu has taken a substantial hit to season ticket sales from covid/Marshall.

Will be interesting to see how it tracks for season. Because if this team can win, I suspect the game day tickets sales will pick up.

Comment

Just block his posts. I've got a couple blocked (not Fev) and the only problem is if someone quotes them. I still don't read the quote, unless I get a chuckle out of the reply. Then I can't help myself.

Comment

You don’t want to deal with idiot trolls, yet you’re the one who came at me. Typical hypocrite who just ranted about the thing he hates with a 5 paragraph essay post.

You can just as easily go eff yourself and your “800 friends” and your “200 acre estate.” lol
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        If the entire conversation all year trends towards who is the better coach, IB loses every time. All I care about is how IB stacks up against opponents and his peers. He did a wonderful job last year considering the mess he was thrown into. He is now hired as our head coach, which means he wanted the job, so the gloves are off and criticism is fair game.

Doc and Kel are right, dribble drives and motion are the way kids get brought up now days, and frankly, it is probably hard to recruit to a place where old school X’s and O’s are the norm. Back to the basket low post players are a rare as a good Coldblooded post. The pick and pop has become the most complicated play ran.

Getting players who can breakdown other teams and then a few hardnosed garbage players inside who can rebound, catch the ball and dunk it when their man helps out, and play defense is what it takes to win games these days.

Bottom line is, I think we have the guys who can breakdown teams (I really do) but we need to understand what matchups dictate who does that. Constantly finding the weakness and exploiting it was not done well last night. That is where IB and his staff will need to earn their money.
                        I'm not picking a fight but why do we lay people feel like we have a CLUE about critiquing ANY coach at this level? I realize they all make mistakes but we are NOT coaches...

Sorry...I just get the 'run to critique' game...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I'm not picking a fight but why do we lay people feel like we have a CLUE about critiquing ANY coach at this level? I realize they all make mistakes but we are NOT coaches...

Sorry...I just get the 'run to critique' game...
                          Because everything about their jobs looks incredibly simplistic to fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Because everything about their jobs looks incredibly simplistic to fans.
                            Agreed

Comment

• Doesn't look easy to me at all in any way.

There's a story that someone asked a college basketball coach what it was like being a coach. The answer: Just imagine having 5 20-year olds running up and down the court with your paycheck in their hands.

It's an incredible balancing act to get a bunch of young guys working together in a disciplined manner without stepping on their egos or pi$$ing them off.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X