No announcement yet.

2021-22 NOMINATIONS: "Cone of Shame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

******* needs to take up permanent residency in this thread. His going after Adams, one of the really good guys, just shows what a douche nozzle he is.

Comment

He has the wit and humor of a 12 year old boy and the emotional maturity of a 13 year old girl. How anyone still employs him is beyond me.

Comment

Surrrre, ******* wasn't on a witch hunt with a bone to pick. That Tweet says a LOT about what his motivations were. If I'm HC3GM, the only thing preventing me from suing ******* is not wanting to drag my former players through that process.
        Last edited by Kung Wu; December 3, 2021, 10:31 AM.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by lostshocker View Post

when it originally came out, they were only charging high schools $1 to use it. but that was 25-30 yrs ago. iirc the eagle had an article about it's creation and why they were only charging a dollar for its use. but that was 20-25 yrs ago.
          From a branding standpoint, not very schmart. I'm sure they figure the more the logo is out there, the more attention they bring to themselves. But what they do is devalue their own intellectual property. If you attended a high school with that logo, how special would it be to attend a college with your old high school logo? Or if you competed against a high school with that logo, and then saw it in college, you would be like "wow, that college is so cheap they can't afford their own logo". You would have no idea what the backstory or origination of that logo is.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

One for the record book...congratulations Oklahoma Thunder.

Comment

Comment

Nice job by Shocker fans to not let that one slide.

Comment

More Douchman fun. The dude has serious issues. It's been over a year and he is still so triggered like a spurned middle school girlfriend. Time to move on man. He suffers from MDS (Marshall Derangement Syndrome).

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    More Douchman fun. The dude has serious issues. It's been over a year and he is still so triggered like a spurned middle school girlfriend. Time to move on man. He suffers from MDS (Marshall Derangement Syndrome).
                    He's just super upset that our program didn't fall off a cliff. He was hoping he could crater a program with his "investigative" work ... the same work that got scooped by someone else before him

Comment

******* is so sad and desperate for attention he's little more than a twitter troll trying to save his career. I hope he enjoys the pinnacle of his success, a little blue check mark on twitter, but realizes 3G for all his faults had more career success in one year than he's put together in a lifetime. Good luck drowning your sorrows over the holidays, Jeff.

Comment

Mumbles ******* and The Process...two gifts that keep on giving....:)

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                          Mumbles ******* and The Process...two gifts that keep on giving....:)
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Mumbles has MUCH bigger cheeks than that...but I STILL laughed!

Comment

the funny thing about ******* is that he started the "investigation" as one researching the high number of transfers. Yet, not once, did he ever mention or attempt to investigate other schools with equally high transfers - kstate being one just up the road.

Comment

I think the suggestion that he was after the program itself may be right. It fizzled out much too quick to give him the publicity time he wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X