2021-22 NOMINATIONS: "Cone of Shame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Evidently Facebook group Shocker Faithful had too many "assaults" and a splinter group broke from the faithful group and formed a new, and even better rainbow and unicorn group (I think Shocker Positives). Where only positive vibes and news can be posted.

Comment

• Hopefully that Clemson kid never plays another second of college basketball
      Wait... Just realized that's David Collins formerly of USF. Statement still stands. That's a dirty play

Comment

• All I know is every Duke player on the court intentionally went out of bounds to pick their buddy up so not a single one of them can be the first one to touch the throw-in or it's a violation according 9.3.1.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Hopefully that Clemson kid never plays another second of college basketball
          Wait... Just realized that's David Collins formerly of USF. Statement still stands. That's a dirty play
          Absolute bush league play. I hate Duke but he could have seriously injured the Moore kid and/or ended his career.

Comment

• Thug Basketball. What a trash play even if it was against a Dukie.

Comment

• What a ridiculous move. What’s the thought process there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Hopefully that Clemson kid never plays another second of college basketball
                That was awful. Hope the kid he wiped out is going to be okay.

Comment

• Clemson’s David Collins Explains Flagrant Foul on Duke’s Wendell Moore Jr.

https://www.si.com/college/2022/02/1...ndell-moore-jr

Not sure I am buying his explanation as it did not appear to me that Collins ever made an attempt or showed any intent to elevate for a block on that play.

Comment

• Dude was just pissed he gave up an atomic bomb

Comment

• Can we add the secret extension to Boatright that just came to our attention as a nomination for cone of shame?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Can we add the secret extension to Boatright that just came to our attention as a nomination for cone of shame?
                        *Right click: sort by order of relevance

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Clemson’s David Collins Explains Flagrant Foul on Duke’s Wendell Moore Jr.

Not sure I am buying his explanation as it did not appear to me that Collins ever made an attempt or showed any intent to elevate for a block on that play.
                          Looked like he just used his shoulder to flip him. No attempt at the ball or to avoid contact. Kind of reminds me of the Houston player fouling DD at the end of last year’s home game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Clemson’s David Collins Explains Flagrant Foul on Duke’s Wendell Moore Jr.

I'm not buying it either. If you're trying to stop (even if late in doing so), you don't lower your head. Add that he did the fake head jerk when he got stripped and I think he was momentarily embarrassed and pissed.

Comment

• He ended up with just a one game suspension .. that seems really light.

Comment

• I'm probably the ONLY one on here who does not mind Duke....but I found Coach K's anger(though certainly right in the moment) a little bit of..".hey...didn't you coach Grayson Allen?"

Comment

Working...
                                X