2021-22 NOMINATIONS: "Cone of Shame"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Insulting someone is assault? Did I read that right?
    You know it borders California. The insanity must be bleeding across the border.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Spitting on someone is pretty insulting. Definitely provoking.
      Yeah I get that spitting is assault, that's pretty common. But insulting someone?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Yeah I get that spitting is assault, that's pretty common. But insulting someone?
        Pretty sure the insulting part involves threats or provocation. Remember, laws are written by idiots and often worded poorly.

Pretty sure a yo mamma joke isn't going to get you arrested.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

car-police.gif
            edit: how do I make this full size? Apparently i'm not as ShockerNet fluent as I thought.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

car-police.gif
              edit: how do I make this full size? Apparently i'm not as ShockerNet fluent as I thought.
              You can't make a gif a different size unless it's saved to your hard drive and you upload it to the site (even then I'm not sure if you can upload a gif). If you just copy the gif from your Google search, it stays the same size as the image you copied.

Kung Wu could clarify for me though.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Insulting someone is assault? Did I read that right?
                If the hocker he fired off was big enough and forceful enough they could have added battery charges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You can't make a gif a different size unless it's saved to your hard drive and you upload it to the site (even then I'm not sure if you can upload a gif). If you just copy the gif from your Google search, it stays the same size as the image you copied.

Kung Wu could clarify for me though.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Too bad the loogie wasn't directed at that obnoxious douchenozzle of a point guard AZ has. Can't stand that dude.

On a separate note, Arizona is right up there with the beakers as far as dumba$$ annoying fanbases. And before someone comes at me, I am not saying they deserved to be spit at.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

There would be multiple assault charges on SN daily. Guess we need to appoint a sheriff.
                      Evidently Facebook group Shocker Faithful had too many "assaults" and a splinter group broke from the faithful group and formed a new, and even better rainbow and unicorn group (I think Shocker Positives). Where only positive vibes and news can be posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Evidently Facebook group Shocker Faithful had too many "assaults" and a splinter group broke from the faithful group and formed a new, and even better rainbow and unicorn group (I think Shocker Positives). Where only positive vibes and news can be posted.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

UCLA Bruins' Mac Etienne arrested after appearing to spit at Arizona basketball fans - ESPN
                          Myron Medcalf, Staff Writer
                          https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...t-arizona-fans

"Mac Etienne, a redshirt freshman forward on UCLA's men's basketball team, was arrested and cited for assault after appearing to spit at Arizona fans following the Bruins' 76-66 loss to the Wildcats on Thursday night. Video of the incident appears to show Etienne, a four-star recruit who is out for the season with a knee injury, looking toward Arizona fans and spitting in their direction as the team exits the floor following the game. Etienne returned to the locker room with his team before University of Arizona police officers told him he would be placed under arrest and issued a citation for assault with "the intent to injure, provoke or insult" another person, Sgt. Sean Shields, the public information officer for University of Arizona police, told ESPN late Thursday...."
                          Back, and to the left

The Assman

Comment

• That is one. Magic. Loogie.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Must have told him: “Nice game pretty boy”

If so, all is understood and forgiven.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                That is one. Magic. Loogie.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X