Masking, vaccination, and social distancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

It’s part of living in a society with other people. Sometimes we have to do things we don’t want to.

It’s still a choice. There are other employers who don’t require a Covid vaccination. If you're willing to lose your job over your principled stance against vaccines then that’s your choice.
    Mask mandates don’t work. I do have the data on that. Sans N95, masking doesn’t decrease an individuals odds of transmitting the virus or getting infected. That data is out there too.

Living in society does require people to do things they don’t want, and my guess is you will be sitting very near someone that is unvaxed and unmasked.

godspeed!
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Like someone said, subjecting your low paid staff such as ushers and ticket takers to be enforcers probably violates their job description. I want the few security guards we have to worry about real problems.
      Like figuring out who will be yelling BALLS!

Comment

• What should happen is everyone wear the mask until the opening tip-off and then everyone in the roundhouse take it off and see how they administration handles it. This crap won’t change until we all start standing up for our freedoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Mask mandates don’t work. I do have the data on that. Sans N95, masking doesn’t decrease an individuals odds of transmitting the virus or getting infected. That data is out there too.

Living in society does require people to do things they don’t want, and my guess is you will be sitting very near someone that is unvaxed and unmasked.

godspeed!
          Yeah we can all go out and find the limited number of articles that claim masks don’t work. They’re buried in the overwhelming number of independent studies by reputable sources that say they do work.

We all know N95 is the gold standard, that doesn’t mean other types are useless.

I’ve already been in crowds of “unvaxed and unmasked”. It’s not a big deal to me. Neither is wearing a mask to a basketball game.

I don’t feel the need to add the *when worn correctly disclaimer anymore* because I see elementary students who know how they should be worn. I assume adults are also smart enough to figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
            What should happen is everyone wear the mask until the opening tip-off and then everyone in the roundhouse take it off and see how they administration handles it. This crap won’t change until we all start standing up for our freedoms.
            I am legitimately curious what freedom is being taken when WSU requires that we wear a mask to basketball games.

Comment

Yeah we can all go out and find the limited number of articles that claim masks don’t
              You don’t believe Fauci own words? Or do u believe Fauci was lying about the ineffectiveness of masks?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

You don’t believe Fauci own words? Or do u believe Fauci was lying about the ineffectiveness of masks?
                Are you frozen in time in March 2020? Hello from the future!

Comment

I am legitimately curious what freedom is being taken when WSU requires that we wear a mask to basketball games.
                  Valid question however it's all about the bigger agenda the far left is trying to impose on ALL our freedoms. You know...the IRS bank audit thing, the school thing, taxing how many miles we drive, the illegal border thing, the future earnings tax thing (wtf)...etc. etc. etc. Hence the push back from many Americans. We're in the midst of a complete government takeover and before we know it...they'll have all of us by the balls wondering what the hell happened. It's not just about the mask mandates. It's all about recognizing the writing on the wall.

Having said that...I wear my N95 every time I go to the store or wherever I go because I do still have that freedom (choice). For now.....
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• IMO, requiring masks prior to ticket purchase, is a whole nother thing from requiring them after purchase.

Comment

• WSU has damn near written a Cliffs Notes on how to destroy a once-proud fan and booster base in the matter of two to three years. And I'm not talking only about Covid issues.

Last season sucked, but was understandable. Masks this year is just a discombobulated clusterfark only a collection of pseudo-bureaucratic nincompoops could possibly pull off. The likelihood that two vaccinated individuals might give one another a serious case of covid is essentially lottery odds - a figure so statistically insignificant it is akin to walking around worrying about being struck by lightning. The unvaccinated folks have made their decision, are fully aware of the consequences, and are generally content being a part of active society. Life needs to go on.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Valid question however it's all about the bigger agenda the far left is trying to impose on ALL our freedoms. You know...the IRS bank audit thing, the school thing, taxing how many miles we drive, the illegal border thing, the future earnings tax thing (wtf)...etc. etc. etc. Hence the push back from many Americans. We're in the midst of a complete government takeover and before we know it...they'll have all of us by the balls wondering what the hell happened. It's not just about the mask mandates. It's all about recognizing the writing on the wall.

Having said that...I wear my N95 every time I go to the store or wherever I go because I do still have that freedom (choice). For now.....
                        I appreciate your candid response!

Comment

The freedom to not wear a mask.

Comment

Are you frozen in time in March 2020? Hello from the future!
                            Why didn't you answer the simple question? They science didn't change since 2020 when Fauci said they didn't work.

Only thing that works is social distancing (and maybe vaccinations, but England might have a different take).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

You have the freedom to not wear a mask, you’re just CHOOSING to attend somewhere that requires you to wear a mask. You also have the freedom to not wear pants - thank God you’re basically required to wear them everywhere when you CHOOSE to leave your house.

Comment

Working...
                                X