Masking, vaccination, and social distancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Watch as her expression changes after the spit ball is hurled; probably 'doctored' fake news, but funny anyway...

https://twitter.com/RokerGlasses/sta...912296961?s=20
    You could see the same thing in live motion. Whether it was spittle or something else or doctored who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Why not? It's science........
      I assume you are joking but wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You also have the freedom to stay home if I choose not to wear a mask because I’m vaccinated, or you can wear a mask, whether you’ve been vaccinated or not.

Let’s go Brandon
        No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service. Not racially based, simply the rules. Accept it, or don’t go. You’ve accepted the first 2 for years, and as far as I can tell, you’ve never bitc$3d about it on this forum before. I’m sure you’ll come back with something, and I won’t respond, as I’m just stating facts that you can’t refute.

Comment

• Fauci sure is taking a lot of heat considering that he was working for a guy who wanted his medical team to study the effects of drinking industrial strength disinfectant or shine really bright lights inside people. Fauci's boss was also known to fire anybody who said anything that did not support the boss's position 100%.

SN will never agree on policies about masks, their effectiveness, or anything else about masks, but there is one thing we can agree on.

You can wear a mask and go to Shocker games, or you can stay home.

As Americans, we have a lot of "freedoms". It has to be remembered that exercising those freedoms can have consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
            Fauci sure is taking a lot of heat considering that he was working for a guy who wanted his medical team to study the effects of drinking industrial strength disinfectant or shine really bright lights inside people. Fauci's boss was also known to fire anybody who said anything that did not support the boss's position 100%.

SN will never agree on policies about masks, their effectiveness, or anything else about masks, but there is one thing we can agree on.

As Americans, we have a lot of "freedoms". It has to be remembered that exercising those freedoms can have consequences.
            Are you talking about this guy; The one who got you your vaxx? You really think that was serious and not in jest (that's rhetorical, you don't have to bother answering that one).

blame.jpg

If everyone keeps this up you'll have this guy around in 2024 as your President again.
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 27, 2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post

No shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service. Not racially based, simply the rules. Accept it, or don’t go. You’ve accepted the first 2 for years, and as far as I can tell, you’ve never bitc$3d about it on this forum before. I’m sure you’ll come back with something, and I won’t respond, as I’m just stating facts that you can’t refute.
              We are living in yours, Biden’s, and Venezuela’s world. Biden is an idiot and you will be speaking Chinese soon if he gets his way. Open Borders and 1.5 to 2 million illegals who expect immediate access to welfare, supply chains that begin in China, stagflation (hyper inflation and no jobs the most since Jimmy Carter), high interest rates are coming (the highest since Jimmy Carter, depend on Saudi Arabia/Russia for fossil fuels that we can’t live without, etc. I can go on and on. We are headed toward Cuba. You got into politics and I followed your lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                The unvaccinated folks have made their decision, are fully aware of the consequences, and are generally content being a part of active society. Life needs to go on.
                Full bore vaxxer and I think the anti-vaxxers are morons. But, eff 'em. Let's just get on with it now. If they'd rather have mAb than a jab that's on them.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

The mask compliance at the Shockers games will be less than 40% (if it lower, I wouldn't be suprised). People may wear them through the door, but the mask will be taken off after that.

No way the university can police it or will even try after the door.

Comment

• What moron would implement flatten-the-curve policy, when the curve is rapidly declining?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Full bore vaxxer and I think the anti-vaxxers are morons.

67% of the population with at least one vax, plus 20% population are children, plus 3% immunocompromised that can't vax. Thats 90%. Of the remaining 10%, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that half of them have had covid and don't need to.

That leaves only 5% of the population that probably should vax that choose not to.

But man you'd think it was 50% if you listened to the liberals and medical community.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• More than a 1/3 of our population has had Covid and should be considered vaccinated. Not sure how that factors into the stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

The mask compliance at the Shockers games will be less than 40% (if it lower, I wouldn't be suprised). People may wear them through the door, but the mask will be taken off after that.

No way the university can police it or will even try after the door.
                          Spent the weekend in Vegas. Everywhere except for “clear” vaccination required places enforced masks. Pretty much everyone followed.

Comment

• Can this thread be moved to the political forum where it belongs yet? This has nothing to do with the WSU basketball team, and I like a lot of you way more when I don't have to read your drunken political philosophies. I want get excited about WSU freaking basketball coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerLurker View Post
                              Can this thread be moved to the political forum where it belongs yet? This has nothing to do with the WSU basketball team, and I like a lot of you way more when I don't have to read your drunken political philosophies. I want get excited about WSU freaking basketball coming back.
                              Who is forcing you to read anything in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Who is forcing you to read anything in this thread?
                                This is a dumb thing to say. There is obviously a political forum for a reason here. Anyone who needed actual process information about attending a game already had it or got it from 1 page, now there's 14 pages of masturbation.

Comment

Working...
                                X