2021-22 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December sucks.

If we add two more early buy games.... Not giving ourselves much in the way of pre conference opportunities. And nothing at home.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I am pretty sure we are in line for this cycle of the AAC/SEC challenge. Since we were on the road @ Ole Miss last year I wonder if we'll have a home date this year? I would like to see them add at least one more somewhat challenging home game against a Q2-Q3 team. Someone like Western Kentucky last year (before it was cancelled) or VCU the year(s) before.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
        I am pretty sure we are in line for this cycle of the AAC/SEC challenge. Since we were on the road @ Ole Miss last year I wonder if we'll have a home date this year? I would like to see them add at least one more somewhat challenging home game against a Q2-Q3 team. Someone like Western Kentucky last year (before it was cancelled) or VCU the year(s) before.
        This doesn't show us in the AAC/SEC Alliance, although Rothstein does have the games as tentative.

Tulane at Texas A&M
        Vanderbilt at SMU (tentative)
        Memphis at Georgia (tentative)

https://www.bloggingthebracket.com/2...-12-sec-pac-12

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
          We played Ole Miss at home the year before. We've completed the Home/Home with that series. If we do get paired up, It's likely to be South Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We played Ole Miss at home the year before. We've completed the Home/Home with that series. If we do get paired up, It's likely to be South Carolina.
            Yes. It doesn't make sense that South Carolina isn't involved in any of the Big 12/SEC or AAC/SEC games. They are the only SEC team not listed as playing an inter-conference game.

Comment

Yes, I meant home date with a new team. I could have sworn HCIB mentioned the challenge in an interview this spring.

Comment

Moussa Cisse just committed to Oklahoma State. Should help prop them up a bit this year after losing Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Yes. It doesn't make sense that South Carolina isn't involved in any of the Big 12/SEC or AAC/SEC games. They are the only SEC team not listed as playing an inter-conference game.
                  The Process comes full circle and comes home

Comment

The return of The Process would be primetime viewing

Comment

The Process comes full circle and comes home
                      So they leave out one SEC team each year? We have plenty of AAC teams that would be willing to play. It makes no sense.

Comment

So they leave out one SEC team each year? We have plenty of AAC teams that would be willing to play. It makes no sense.
                        There are four not in the SEC/Big12 challenge this year, USC, TAM, UGA and Vandy.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

There are four not in the SEC/Big12 challenge this year, USC, TAM, UGA and Vandy.
                          But according to Rothstein, TAM, UGA, and Vandy are playing Tulane, SMU, and Memphis in the AAC/SEC Alliance. So South Carolina is the only SEC team this year without an extra inter-conference game.

Comment

I would love South Carolina. It is an easy drive from Atlanta!!!

Comment

I might have misinterpreted, but on the Talk Angry Podcast it sounded like Taylor Eldridge said that the AAC/SEC challenge might not be happening

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                                Yuck
                                I will say it again.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X