No announcement yet.

2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have seen that as well. At one point he also thought Trey would go the pro route but instead entered the portal. I honestly figured AG would have announced it by now. Just making sure I didn’t miss anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Trevin definitely makes a great hi-light video. Too bad he wasn't our best or 2nd best PG. The ball tended to "stick" to him even more than Alterique.

I still think that Craig Porter is going to be our best Point Guard since Fred (Landry really wasn't a point guard but he did a nice job), and Porter has two years to prove it. He has all of the skills. He just needs a summer of playing with the team, and building his confidence and their confidence. His problem was that he was making a step up without a summer with the players, and then regular practice time was affected by Covid, and then Covid hit him before the season began too. He will be fine. He showed some flashes of brilliance against South Florida in December, but then the season had tons of ebbs and flows and no straight trend lines so his confidence could improve. Who's confidence is best during these up and down times? A veteran like Alterique Gilbert who has been through the wars before.
      Lol no offense, Porter was getting killed all summer. And COVID-19 or not, his playtime was guaranteed. Coaches recruit their guys and play their guys. Trevin was not recruited by any of the coaches.

Comment

• I’m convinced Taylor E reads these threads. He’ll mention things that are said on here on the podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
          I’m convinced Taylor E reads these threads. He’ll mention things that are said on here on the podcast
          I would expect him to be part of the shockernet community (at least lurking). This and facebook groups are the face of the hardcore fans of the Shockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post

Lol no offense, Porter was getting killed all summer. And COVID-19 or not, his playtime was guaranteed. Coaches recruit their guys and play their guys. Trevin was not recruited by any of the coaches.
            I think we found Trevin's friend/family member on the board.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              I’m convinced Taylor E reads these threads. He’ll mention things that are said on here on the podcast
              I believe he has his own account under his name here.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I think we found Trevin's friend/family member on the board.
                2 posts and I agree lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ??? View Post

Trevin was not recruited by any of the coaches.
                  None? Was fHCGM alone in his recruitment of Trevin? Did it surprise the others on the team when he showed up?

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                    None? Was fHCGM alone in his recruitment of Trevin? Did it surprise the others on the team when he showed up?
                    Hell of a way to get a scholarship, too.

"Hey, I'm here for a scholarship."
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

"I thought you invited him"

"No, I thought you did!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

"I thought you invited him"

"No, I thought you did!"
                        That how “Angela of the Office” got her first internship with NBC. They would not ever call back, and so she calls NBC one day and says “ I was talking to somebody about my internship and got disconnected” - eventually after talking with 3 different peoples they just tell her to show up on Monday.

Comment

• and he wonders why he didn't play - "hey who's that guy on the bench?" "beats me he just showed up, I think his brother invited him"

Comment

• Has kinda of a Fletch vibe.

images.jpeg

Comment

• If you show up to bench someone, you better be undeniable.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Willy Mays Hayes here!
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X