2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerLurker View Post

Cle is an unfair comparison to nearly all of our past forwards.

​​​If my memory doesn't fail, he had a quick shot and a high release point, so defenders had to be in his face at all times. He shot over smaller defenders and used his elite athleticism to blow past larger defenders.

Trey was a good player, but even if he improved his shot he lacks the athletic gifts that enabled Cle to play how he did.
      This is true. Trey never dribbled the ball more than one bounce in any game, at any time.

Big difference.

Comment

• So is Cle transferring ?????

Comment

• Pin, my sources are telling me that he might change his mind and come back.

Comment

• The real unknown is who's getting Evan's scholarship
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Cle was an All-American. I like Trey Wade and what he brings. But he is no Cle and never would be.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Jarrod West to Louisville.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Jarrod West to Louisville.
                  After he said “closer to home”, I expected this.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Is JB in the portal officially?

Comment

• Cleanthony and Wade have very little in common.

Cleanthony had effort issues on defense, but was capable of making dynamic defensive plays that changed games.

As a Junior, Cleanthony was one of the most efficient post up players in college basketball.

Cle had insane athleticism - a rich man’s Ricky (Maybe Ricky gets there with experience age)

Both were capable of making important shots, but Cle’s came in much more important games.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        Is JB in the portal officially?
                        Not that I've seen. Just expected.

Comment

• Saw a youtube video compilation of Tekele Cotton today (yes, it is as arousing as you all think). What was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I watched the video and noticed all his highlights showed freaking packed arenas. Man, I miss packed arenas, especially ours.

But what I think is that the guys staying need to be told, and any others wanting to leave for that matter, that they need to at least get a chance to play in front of a home Shocker crowd. If they want to play 'College' basketball, they are blessed to be able to do it in front of a Shocker crowd. I know I'm biased, but for me, the crowd atmosphere is tough to beat. This year, they got jipped out of that experience, and I think it's a big draw for WSU and we aren't able to exploit one of our biggest assets.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Saw a youtube video compilation of Tekele Cotton today (yes, it is as arousing as you all think). What was I gonna say? Oh yeah, I watched the video and noticed all his highlights showed freaking packed arenas. Man, I miss packed arenas, especially ours.

But what I think is that the guys staying need to be told, and any others wanting to leave for that matter, that they need to at least get a chance to play in front of a home Shocker crowd. If they want to play 'College' basketball, they are blessed to be able to do it in front of a Shocker crowd. I know I'm biased, but for me, the crowd atmosphere is tough to beat. This year, they got jipped out of that experience, and I think it's a big draw for WSU and we aren't able to exploit one of our biggest assets.
                            Too bad we missed on Megg Garshall. She had some big assets.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• JB in the portal per Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                JB in the portal per Taylor

Some good nuggets in there.
                                • This is the last expected transfer
                                • Even with the transfers and seniors leaving, WSU is returning 70% of its scoring.
                                • Gilbert not expected to return
                                • WSU is expecting a big-man commitment as soon as today

Comment

Working...
                                X