Coaching Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    It’s funny, Arizona is facing similar charges as KU.

One fires their coach. The other makes it almost impossible to fire theirs.
    I looked on the KU website. They think Miller cheated to get recruits and then didn't win enough. BS at least won with the recruits he cheated to get. I'm paraphrasing but that's basically what they are saying.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• nm

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

I looked on the KU website. They think Miller cheated to get recruits and then didn't win enough. BS at least won with the recruits he cheated to get. I'm paraphrasing but that's basically what they are saying.

Look. There had to be a good reason for the perspiration. Sean Miller aint the only dude who doesn't like to lose. The amount of urine pouring out of his pores when Fred and company were taking Arizona behind the woodshed was just epic!

Comment

• Weird that after being the hottest commodities in coaching both Miller brothers are out of work.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

They aren’t wrong.

Sean didn’t have as much success (while “allegedly” cheating) as Bill has had. Thus, Sean is easier to fire than Bill is.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

They aren’t wrong.

Sean didn’t have as much success (while “allegedly” cheating) as Bill has had. Thus, Sean is easier to fire than Bill is.
              I think they believe the cheating is acceptable as long as you win and BS only does what other successful schools do.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Wow. Guess Turgeon's seat isn't as warm as I thought....

Although looking at his record since being there he has done a little better than I thought. Just not much once they reach March.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Brannen is looking like could be gone at Cincinnati.

My gut tells me Archie Miller is who they hire if they can Brannen.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                    Brannen is looking like could be gone at Cincinnati.

My gut tells me Archie Miller is who they hire if they can Brannen.
                    I’d rather see Sean but you are likely right
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• ECU is forever going to be a drag on the conference

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

ECU is forever going to be a drag on the conference
                        Maybe. But Dooley was a terrible hire.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Maybe. But Dooley was a terrible hire.
                          He had a 500 record (close to it) the last time he was at ECU, but with the old rules. He probably doesn't like the new rules. And I think that more and more coaches may feel the same way and when they've made their money, get out.

It'll be the Top 20 programs, reputation wise, with consistency and everybody else will have big hills and valleys.

Comment

• Anyone know if the FTOP is planning on putting in his resume’ for the Cinncy and /or Arizona job?
                            Last edited by BAShocker; April 12, 2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• It's not D-1, but is local. Steve Eck is stepping down as HCC coach after the NJCAA tournament next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                It's not D-1, but is local. Steve Eck is stepping down as HCC coach after the NJCAA tournament next week.

https://hutchpost.com/posts/12418e83...1-fb96efd18e42
                                Taking the Arizona job? :)

Comment

Working...
                                X