Coaching Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He's always had that persona as kind of socially awkward. But then again most savant's are.
    This. Always thought he was a nice guy though.

Comment

• Transfer portal officially open at KMC
      "It's the same at every address"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

THE NCAA RULE$ ARE $OMEWHAT MORE $TRICT
        The Jayhawk conference is one of the biggest cheaters in the system. Players take a pay cut when they leave.

Interesting note- I talked to several people who covered Cowley ball when he was coach. They all said the buses were rather smoky when they got back from a win.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Joe Golding from Abilene Christian to UTEP.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Mmmm-hmmm. Same.
            Happened to me too. Very odd. I remember he told me that one reason Roy Williams did not like WSU was because Jerry Green, on of his assistants, took a trip to WSU to interview for the head coaching job and there was no one at the arena to interview him. If true, that is odd also. That was a bad time for WSU athletics, except baseball. A short tenured AD (Gary Hunter) and then a bit of no man's land.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The Jayhawk conference is one of the biggest cheaters in the system. Players take a pay cut when they leave.

Interesting note- I talked to several people who covered Cowley ball when he was coach. They all said the buses were rather smoky when they got back from a win.
              Yes that's pretty stupid. With Brownies and the new candies, there is no need for smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Yeah it was strange. I just remember being involved in a thread about him and next thing I know he called me and wanted to chat about things that were being said. Weird guy.....
                Ditto. On New Year's Eve, no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Yes that's pretty stupid. With Brownies and the new candies, there is no need for smoke.
                  This was a while back
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• If I recall properly, he and Smithson younger had a pretty deep dislike for each other....but I bet we could ask him, because NO WAY he's not a Shockernetter!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      This was a while back
                      The Brownies go way back too but you do have to do your own baking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Joe Golding from Abilene Christian to UTEP.

Is that really an upgrade?!
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Is that really an upgrade?!
                          No. Not geographically or basketball wise.

Comment

• Comment

• If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post
                                Now this is a decent hire. Wes was almost the next UNC coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X