Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

You forgot Lorraine Bobbit
    That's not a fair comparison. Didn't she use a blade?

Comment

• Last edited by TrackSuitAndTie; May 20, 2021, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• I thought if you signed with someone, you forgo your college status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
          I thought if you signed with someone, you forgo your college status.
          I believe they've tweaked that rule to a degree. I think you can basically hire someone to assist you in this process or something and not give up your eligibility.

I could be completely wrong, but it seems like I've heard something along those lines at some point in the last year or two.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
            I thought if you signed with someone, you forgo your college status.
            That changed a couple of years ago.

I could be way off base, but I wonder if he's already receiving pretty good feedback that he may be more draft-ready than he originally thought. If true, that's great for Tyson, not so great for WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
              That's not a fair comparison. Didn't she use a blade?
              you are correct. My next nomination will be Montecore, the white tiger owned by Roy Horn, of Siegfried and Roy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

That changed a couple of years ago.

I could be way off base, but I wonder if he's already receiving pretty good feedback that he may be more draft-ready than he originally thought. If true, that's great for Tyson, not so great for WSU.
                I'm not seeing anything about Etienne's draft status in any recent posts. There's a blank post just above where the discussion seemed to indicate he had signed something with someone and some speculation about potential elevated draft status.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

If Grimes and Gorham come back, yep. I hope they do.

If not, they'll most probably take a little dip, but, Samson is a good coach so they'll probably have a winning team without those two (and jareau).
                  Saying Sampson is a 'good coach' is kind of like saying the computer was a 'good invention'...:)

Comment

• This is probably what was trying to be posted earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I believe they've tweaked that rule to a degree. I think you can basically hire someone to assist you in this process or something and not give up your eligibility.

I could be completely wrong, but it seems like I've heard something along those lines at some point in the last year or two.
                      He can “sign”, but no money can be exchanged iirc.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• NCAA Division I Agent Rules for Men’s Basketball Student-Athletes

Comment

• Good article on Chaunce

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Good article on Chaunce
                            I really mis-judged Chaunce. From his body language the few times we saw him last year, I was just sure he was unhappy and was going to transfer. It's refreshing to hear a kid with his perspective, knowing what he needs to work on and committed to pushing through.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I really mis-judged Chaunce. From his body language the few times we saw him last year, I was just sure he was unhappy and was going to transfer. It's refreshing to hear a kid with his perspective, knowing what he needs to work on and committed to pushing through.
                              Agreed .... i even stated it in the first post of this thread. He was the one i was most sure would transfer.

Comment

• There was a lot to get excited about from that article! Sounds like a great kid with a very bright future for the Shox.

Comment

Working...
                                X