2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Why would Bill Walton give a shite about USC?
    You’ve never heard his “Conference of Champions” schtick?

Comment

• It’s too bad Washington isn’t partaking in the PAC12’s success. I guess every conference has to have its deadweight anchors though.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Yeah, I haven't watched Bill Walton since his days as a backup center for the Celtics.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Literally the most annoying thing you can hear on TV.

Comment

• Is there now any doubt a healthy Drake was better than the Chickens this year?

Even the smart-a** ku fans on this board would have to agree with that.
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 23, 2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
              Is there now any doubt a healthy Drake was better than the Chickens this year?

Even the smart-a** ku fans on this board would have to agree with that.
              LMAO. You mean chickenhawk fans would come on our board pretend to be shocker fans and talk smack? Well I just watched the extended highlights on YouTube of USC vs ku and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! Looks like their is a lot of soul searching, panic, frustration, crying , anger on phog net. Chickenhawk fans stay off our board and stay the fuk out of my city you pu$$ies.

Comment

• Chicken U had no answer for the big men inside of USC. It was hilarious. They looked completely lost. Maybe now that Billy Boy has to be more careful with his payments he's not all that good.

As a side note, I think it is clear that the Pac 12 was undervalued big time this season and the B1G and B12 were overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Why would Bill Walton give a shite about USC?
                  So, you've never stayed up late watching the conference of champions on ESPN?
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    It’s too bad Washington isn’t partaking in the PAC12’s success. I guess every conference has to have its deadweight anchors though.
                    They won 25 games.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LMAO. You mean chickenhawk fans would come on our board pretend to be shocker fans and talk smack? Well I just watched the extended highlights on YouTube of USC vs ku and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! Looks like their is a lot of soul searching, panic, frustration, crying , anger on phog net. Chickenhawk fans stay off our board and stay the fuk out of my city you pu$$ies.
                      Awesome.

You just gave me a good idea; heading over to phognet to enjoy the last smoking embers of the train-wreck that occured last night, before that mess is cleaned up.

And I was referring to the fans who's attitude is "man, isn't it good for the state when all of the b-ball teams are good?" Yeah, right...

Just got back from taking a quick glance at phognet. Man that is going to be some good reading when I have some downtime later Today (before they go offline).

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 23, 2021, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Literally the most annoying thing you can hear on TV.
                        It's a tie with Vitale...everyone else is playing for third...at least Walton could play....

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

So, you've never stayed up late watching the conference of champions on ESPN?
                          I love five to ten minutes of Walton while having a few drinks on the weekends. I'd hate Walton if I had any interest in actually watching PAC games.

Comment

• Originally posted by dregn View Post

I love five to ten minutes of Walton while having a few drinks on the weekends. I'd hate Walton if I had any interest in actually watching PAC games.
                            You mean announcing college basketball games is more than discussing ties, arguing fashion, name dropping and mixing in a few "conference of champions" references?

Comment

You mean announcing college basketball games is more than discussing ties, arguing fashion, name dropping and mixing in a few "conference of champions" references?
                              Sad thing is you are 100% correct on that.

Comment

I will say, I'd rather listen to Bill Walton who is genuinely excited about college basketball than Jay Bilas who is most concerned with sounding smart and crapping on the NCAA.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X