No announcement yet.

2021 Non-WSU NCAA Tournament Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the two Real basketball conferences each have one left playing huh? And who woulda thunk the pac 12 + would be that good. This has been a tournament that has been really fun to watch. Except for one notable loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
      Does this quality loss move ku straight to the championship game?
      The highest quality of quality losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        People on this forum have loved to throw around the term "embarrassing loss" the last 4 days ...

THIS is an embarrassing loss. Being down nearly 30 .... As a "3 seed" (in quotes due to how comical that is). A 3 seed playing a lower seed at that. THAT is embarrassing
        Drake vs USC.

Sad that scoring 50 points on Drake and losing is acceptable.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• BRB. Gotta go check Phognet.

Comment

• Like so many of my shocker colleagues have said on this board the Net is a scam to give the so-called power 5 schools an unfair advantage to the tournament. But the ball don't lie. The Big 10 & Big 12 are frauds. I got so sick of hearing how great their conferences were.. Their record in the tournament proves it a big LIE. . Fuk the chickenhawks, OSU, and LSU that should not have even been in the tournament because they cheat. I will grant no prisoners and no mercy for them.

Comment

• Maybe Mitch Lightfoot will come back for a tenth year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                BRB. Gotta go check Phognet.
                The Douglas County Mental Health Center will need to be open 24/7 for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Drake put up a better fight against USC lol
                  God***n right. Without their All Valley floor general to boot. Hahahahaha...

The West Is The Best (tonight anyway). Good night ChickenHawks.
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; March 22, 2021, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    This is the most entertaining game of the entire tournament
                    Yeah it is! Houston's next!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      The school, and Bill probably won’t celebrate this Tournament with Snoop and his Pole Dancers.

if anyone has a picture of that, please post it here.
                      grabassing.jpg

All that grab-assin' is comin' to an end real soon...

Hey, where's cold?

Comment

• Walton is gonna have one of those erections that last longer than four hours. Needle decompress it!

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                          Does this quality loss move ku straight to the championship game?
                          No. But it will guarantee that North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky, Michigan State, Texas Tech, and chicken hawks are ranked in the pre-season top 25. Halluja

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

The Douglas County Mental Health Center will need to be open 24/7 for a while.
                            I slept good last night. A beautiful. Trifecta. Bill Self, Mark Turgeon , and Tad Boyle not only lost but got their a$$ kicked.. SWEET. I promise to put out some warm milk and cookies for my chickenhawk crybabies. They are in so much pain. Look at their faces today. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I slept good last night. A beautiful. Trifecta. Bill Self, Mark Turgeon , and Tad Boyle not only lost but got their a$$ kicked.. SWEET. I promise to put out some warm milk and cookies for my chickenhawk crybabies. They are in so much pain. Look at their faces today. LMAO
                              I dunno about pain .. most of the "Rock Chalks" that showed up this week for the first time in a year are strangely quiet on social media today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Walton is gonna have one of those erections that last longer than four hours. Needle decompress it!
                                Why would Bill Walton give a shite about USC?
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X