• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Maybe, but can't root for Boeheim.
    AMEN

Comment

• Anyone else find themselves rooting pretty hard for Oklahoma State since they have been willing to do a long term home and home with us?

Comment

• I know that dude fell hard ... But that was direct on the ball on that block.

Comment

• My wife is 6-0 in her bracket so far today. Making me look stoopid.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Not sure how Oregon State was as bad as they were most of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Not sure how Oregon State was as bad as they were most of the season.
              They were a 35% 3 pt shooting team most of the year. They have been lights out the last two weeks with most games >45%... 67% so far today.

Comment

• ORU lost a game to Kansas City, Oregon State to Portland and Abilene Christian to Central Arkansas. Some things are not explainable.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  ORU lost a game to Kansas City, Oregon State to Portland and Abilene Christian to Central Arkansas. Some things are not explainable.
                  Oh, it is explainable. I won't bore you with my theory...unless you ask.

Comment

• Jeez, Oregon State sure is on a hot streak.
                    The Assman

Comment

• This is the most whistle happy game of the tourney I've seen so far.

This is really hard to watch. Impossible for any flow to happen with how touchy they are calling this.
                      Last edited by Stickboy46; March 21, 2021, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Oregon State (whether or not they are trying, and I’m assuming they are) is doing a good job of getting the ball out of Cunningham’s hands. No one else seems very comfortable as a playmaker. When he gets going downhill, though, he scores and/or draws a foul.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Cowboys have WAY to many low BBIQ possessions on offense.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            Cowboys have WAY to many low BBIQ possessions on offense.
                            Their offense died when Anderson went out.

Comment

• Oklahoma State is ice cold and probably letting this slip away

Comment

• Houston’s side of the bracket looking pretty odd. Ha
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X