Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. 11 Wichita State Shockers vs. No. 6 USC Trojans
    Upset chance: 13%

While the GK model isn't seeing a lot to like in this pairing when USC has the ball (shorter version: Evan Mobley is outstanding), there's a chance Wichita State could get some things done on offense against the Trojans.

Tyson Etienne is an excellent high-volume perimeter scorer for the Shockers, and the one safe bet in advance is that Isaac Brown's team will get its fair share of shots at the basket. USC doesn't really force turnovers and, anyway, Wichita State doesn't often commit them.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

While the GK model isn't seeing a lot to like in this pairing when USC has the ball (shorter version: Evan Mobley is outstanding), there's a chance Wichita State could get some things done on offense against the Trojans.

Tyson Etienne is an excellent high-volume perimeter scorer for the Shockers, and the one safe bet in advance is that Isaac Brown's team will get its fair share of shots at the basket. USC doesn't really force turnovers and, anyway, Wichita State doesn't often commit them.
      WAY TOO EARLY

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Comment

No kidding man.

If WSU could get 'easy' shots against USC then Drake definitely could. Just sayin'.

Comment

Ramon having a little fun.

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It is Thursday around 530
              Take me away Calgon Man!

Comment

I'm just happy to see we finally have a coach with the guts to schedule a team from the MVC.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                  I'm just happy to see we finally have a coach with the guts to schedule a team from the MVC.

Comment

Comment

Hemphill was seen still wearing on boot in their selection Sunday Video. If he's back, it's probably unlikely he's in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Hemphill was seen still wearing on boot in their selection Sunday Video. If he's back, it's probably unlikely he's in great shape.
                        Yeah I wouldn't think he would be anywhere near game shape
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Reading crap like this makes me so glad we have tayloreldridge here ... There was absolutely nothing of substance in that except literally copying Taylors article

Comment

I guess they are in Indy.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              I guess they are in Indy.

Well at least they wont smell bad ...

Comment

More bodies:

Comment

Working...
                                X