No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note, Archie and Sean could both have a lot of free time to reconnect soon with the way the situation at AZ is playing out...

Comment

I don't think many understand how damaged GM'S rep is. He is not going to a blue blood. Maybe kstate or some struggling midmajor.

IU will go after someone like Scott Drew or Chris Beard. They'll at least start there.

Comment

Boy that would be fun to watch 3G coach at a school where he can get 4 and 5 star recruits...especially if they buy in.

Comment

I bet IU gets either Beilein or Rick Pitino
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Indiana just paid 10 million to fire Archie Miller.... They don't do that without someone lined up. Wonder if 3G is on that list.

No really, it is. Wonder if it would have happened had they made the Tourney. ??

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              I bet IU gets either Beilein or Rick Pitino

Comment

Brad Stevens
                The Assman

Comment

On a different HCGM note...
                  Can't help thinking that when WSU popped up n the screen yesterday, he just leaned back in his La-Z-Boy, fired up a nice stogie and just smiled.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Brad Stevens
                    Good names coming out of the woodwork now.

Comment

College of Charleston just opened up too ... that might be a perfect match too ...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        College of Charleston just opened up too ... that might be a perfect match too ...
                        Yes, this one would make a lot of sense. Could definitely see that happening!!

Funny that a couple of you implied that I'm a Phog fan. Far from the truth. Just speaking truthfully about what I know with the 3G situation and how much he is disliked across the country. You won't find a bigger Shocker fan on this board than me.

I'll be in West Lafayette on Thursday. I'm hoping to see many Shocker fans in attendance!!

Comment

I’m wondering if Coach Marshall would be interested in COC job. His daughter is or was going to school there and he probably has a house in Charleston. Might be a sweet job for him. They have a great arena in a cool city. I really enjoyed the tournament there a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Hot take bro. Looking forward to the matchup with KU if the Shox and Beakers are able to make it. Now back to Phog for you...
                            LoL this ChicKUn has the smell of roasted tail feathers circa 2015 all over him. Good God what a beatdown. You'd think their fanbase would be grateful we lifted our foot off the gas to keep it under 20.

Word is the toupee has never been the same after that game...

Toodle oo ChicKUn poo.

Comment

Didn't Marshall pull an okey-doke on CoC fifteen years ago?
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

CoC and Sterling goes with him

Comment

Working...
                                X