Gregg Marshall Sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Are you “it’s going to be a long season” guy? I’ve been trying to remember who it was that posted “it’s going to be a long season” in every single game thread win or lose.

Turns out the statement was correct, just not in the way they meant it.
    Not him, but according to a quick search, has posted all of 3 times since Marshall stepped down. (before appearing today)

2 Negative comments about wins

and 1 suggesting that there is no way possible that WSU would have had a worse record with 3G at the helm (in early January at that)

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Because Marshall's Coaching/Players/Assistants have such a good record vs Cincy ...
      You’re comparing Cincinnati of 2018-2020 to Cincinnati 2021? Please.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't think FHCGM is getting a big job until some time has passed. JMHO

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Are you “it’s going to be a long season” guy? I’ve been trying to remember who it was that posted “it’s going to be a long season” in every single game thread win or lose.

Turns out the statement was correct, just not in the way they meant it.
          It will be a complete F Ing disaster if they lose to Drake. This team hasn’t proven anything except that there is talent on it.

Comment

Originally posted by top20shock View Post

It will be a complete F Ing disaster if they lose to Drake. This team hasn’t proven anything except that there is talent on it.
            Lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

C'mon man! A loss is a loss is a loss... most of us will ***** and moan for about 24 hours, then move on.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

it would be bad

Comment

This is the truth. Marshall’s coaching along with Marshall’s players and Marshall’s Assistants would have beaten Cincy by 8-10 points ... Browns team didn’t run a set play for the last 4 minutes. They’re on the road to nowhere.
                  Just read this now.... wow....thanks for that wisdom!!!

Comment

Oh wait, I found another gem.... don’t stop now, please

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

it would be bad
                      Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Patty,
                        Really?
                        Yes, we know you despise HCGM.
                        Yes, we know you went on a hellbent, obsessive campaign and blew anyone you thought that had "the goods" on him.
                        Yes, we know you are some kind of a nut job who fantasizes about being selected to be the next WuShock.

But enough is enough.
                        HCGM is no longer the coach and everyone else has laid down their guns and moved on.
                        Except you.

We won't have any trouble picking you out on Thursday. You will be the one with the 1 gallon pail of Ben & Jerrys on your lap shoveling it in faster than they can sell another to you.

That is all.
                        Bump for required reading.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

This figures to be a very competitive game. Drake is a good 3 point shooting team but they shoot less than 20 a game. Their starters are all good free throw shooter and they take care of the ball. Defense isn’t there strength, actually they are below average. Shocks need to come out aggressively but no sill fouls. Attack the basket and not settle for 3s, especially early in the shot clock. I think our guards can create problems for them, but we need to play under control. Udeze I feel will have a good night, when he gets doubled be ready to kick out for the open 3. I like us winning by 10 or more. Hopefully we have a full bench....

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                            Udeze I feel will have a good night, when he gets doubled be ready to kick out for the open 3. .
                            I snorted out a little milk just now.

Comment

Working...
                            X