No announcement yet.

Smoke the Jays!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One bad thing about this game is that it's being played too early to start on the adult beverages, should that become necessary.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      One bad thing about this game is that it's being played too early to start on the adult beverages, should that become necessary.
      When did they move the game up before noon?

Comment

One thing I have been considering is how we can utilize Stutz's advantages against GE. For example, in the first meeting before GS got in foul trouble he got several buckets, once off of a drive to the basket and the other off of a quick cut from the top of the key. It almost makes me want to force GE to chase him around the perimeter while we give Hall space in the lane to operate. I wouldn't do this all game, but it could really make things difficult for Creighton defensively in stretches.
        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Shockers win 85-77

Comment

SHOX: 81
            Birds: 65
            The Assman

Comment

Shocks 78
              Jays 73
              "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Carl Unleashed Leaves Omaha Successfully Eviscerating Sparrows

WSU 85-72

Our frigidity in the first game led some to believe CU was the better team. Not so.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

If the valley refs foul Stutz out early on those bullcrap calls, I sincerely hope HC3GM goes apes**t and draws a T in the first half.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Just got the TV fixed (wink) and have almost killed a 6 of Red Stripe.

Go Shocks!

P.S. Maybe I'll call into the pre-game show.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm on my 2nd pre-game Blue Moon. SHOXMVC says GOSHOX.

Comment

Hello from Omaha. Good amount of shocker fans around. Of course we will be outnumbered by alot but we will be loud and proud. GO SHOX
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Nosebleed section. Shocker basketball. Big arena. Let's do this. Stutz has a lot to prove after last time, I expect him to show up big. Shockers take a close one

“Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

You guys need at least six more beers for eligibility to call in to the pregame show.

Comment

Well we smoked them!!

Comment

Originally posted by hizzshock View Post
                                Hubert Davis just gave us some mad love on College Gameday. His headline of the day was Wichita State would not only prove to be the best team in the Valley, but the best mid-major in the country.
                                Wow! How prophetic was that. Way to go Hubert! Not only a good call, but a great call.

Comment

Working...
                                X